Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got an email today from this site.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Got an email today from this site. Empty
PostSubject: Got an email today from this site.   Got an email today from this site. EmptyMarch 12th 2019, 10:01 am

The email came from no-reply, and had several of our recent posts and links to them. Charlie?
News letter from the Forum.

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today from this site.   Got an email today from this site. EmptyMarch 12th 2019, 7:56 pm

Have not seen one, yet.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today from this site.   Got an email today from this site. EmptyMarch 13th 2019, 3:19 pm

This, along with associated pictures is what I received.

https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com
Newsletter - 12 March 2019

The trending topics

Coopers Hawk in yard
Yesterday when I was in the yard with my dog I notices something in the tree. I thought it was a couple squirrels chasing each other. As it turned out it was a Coopers Hawk that feed on smaller...
Read more →

Flooring
Picked up 1350sqft of LVP flooring. 66 boxes, 2600lbs. Truck handled it great. Finally rode decent.
Read more →

Back surgery
Had the joy of sitting in the hospital for 4 full days. Wife had two disc cages installed and vertebrae fused, L4-L5 and L5-S1. Two day staged surgery and second day had complications with...
Read more →

Pickuptrucks.com
It looks like things continue to fall apart nicely over there. If you've ever seen the comment section it seemed to be a who's who of nitwits and 30 years old living in their parent's basements. They...
Read more →

California Autobahn
I've driven the proposed route three times in the last five months. About 300 miles of straight flat nothing. This would be nice but I don't think it will ever happen....
Read more →

Follow the popular content of the moment on https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com.

You are receiving this newsletter because you are a member of https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com community:
Unsubscribe from this newsletter   |   Update your email preferences
View this email in your browser

pup

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today from this site.   Got an email today from this site. EmptyMarch 13th 2019, 6:16 pm

I got that same email the other day. Probably an auto-generated email from the host site. The old delphi forums do the same thing at random intervals.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today from this site.   Got an email today from this site. EmptyMarch 14th 2019, 12:33 pm

I have been getting similar emails from a couple of gun forums I am on.

PostSubject: Re: Got an email today from this site.   Got an email today from this site. Empty

Back to top Go down

Got an email today from this site.
Page 1 of 1