Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clinton for the Win?

Go down 
+9
theshyguy
TheQuig
joemac
Diseasel
ggbaird
Hilux
Scout
shatto
Charlie in TX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 1:22 pm

I do not want Clinton to be president for one second, but I still think she will win. The Republicans have at least 16 different people who want the job and Trump is just making matters worse.
Hopefully all Clinton's screw up will turn the voters against her, but women like her and if all the people that voted Democratic at the last election that receive government payouts, the Republicans need to get their house in order. I guess after the primaries the picture will be more clear.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 2:29 pm

Trump is good for the real dialog none of the other one's will touch.  What kind of illegals are coming across the border.  Yes the worst of the worse.

For years now Mexico has been dumping those they don't want across the border.  Drug cartels move freely and have now commandeered portions inside the US, to secure the flow of drugs.  Many homeowners are vacating the border.

McCain a war hero?  Hero is the most overused term in the lexicon today.  Today, everyone is a hero.  McCain loses any potential hero status after the cover-up of evidence far and wide of POW's and MIA in Vietnam. Over a thousand were estimated to have been left behind, some could still be alive.  Multiple agencies have evidence and indicators of different sorts that to this day remains sealed and classified.  This was Vietnam's leverage to gain war reparations from the US.   Leave no man behind right?  McCain didn't want any of this to come to light, being the committee chair allowed him to resist any information disclosure that many officers have testified informally. Many many veterans have been extremely outspoken of McCain's actions.

MCCAIN AND THE POW COVER-UP 

Add in his eagerness to go to war everywhere in the world.  He's been the foremost leader involved in arming supposed moderates all over the ME.  The results over and over, this never works.  Forcing us to send US servicemen and women to die attempting to clean up the mess.  There isn't a country in the world he wouldn't drop bombs on.

The rest of the @ss clowns the GOP is positioning will simply be a continuation of what we have now the Bush and Obama doctrine.  Spending, wars, and authoritarian government.

As bad as Hilary is, they put Bush, Rubio as the nominee, we'll be looking at eight years of Hillary rule.  Our country can't afford eight years of any of the establishment candidates.  It's the same crap by the left or right, they've eaten all but an 1/8th of a slice, and are arguing who gets to eat the last morsel.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2015, 4:21 pm

My concern with Trump is yes, he is a smart business man but does he has the political connections to make the country work. O'Bama is a prime example of someone who was really a no body but got elected.
I don't know enough about Trumps overseas policy or even much about his domestic policy. It's just a gut feeling that he is not the man we need to take the election for the Republicans.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 1:00 am

TheQuig wrote:
My concern with Trump is yes, he is a smart business man but does he has the political connections to make the country work.

What's working now?  Did the Republicans repeal Obamacare?  Get rid of that NSA spying?  Impeach Obama?  Secure the border? Balance the budget?  Pass legislation to deport illegals? Bring down the deficit?  Eliminate any agencies?  Anything for a smaller more limited government?  You know all the things they said they were going to be tough on in '10 and '12 if elected.  Answer to all, no.  

Quote :
I don't know enough about Trumps overseas policy or even much about his domestic policy. It's just a gut feeling that he is not the man we need to take the election for the Republicans.

I'd take Trump over any of the calhouns up there now.  Trey Gowdy would be the best, he's not running.  Rand would be a second ethical choice.   Trump least has a chance to avoid or shrug influence as he's already wealthy.  He's not afraid to offend anyone.  He's certainly talking about issues many people would like to see politicians address, they won't because they're all scared of being labeled "insert a negative connotation here" and being shoved out of the race.

Last edited by joemac on August 17th 2015, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 11:43 am

Doesn't matter what she does.  She like others are like Teflon.  She could burn kids at the stake and still get the nomination.  Hillary Clinton Emails Said to Contain Classified Data

The last election they bused in the ethic black community from the far reaches of America to vote for  Barrack.  This time, it's going to be women who swoon over having a woman POTUS for no other reason than she's a woman.  

Last election cycle the country was enamored to have our first black POTUS.  Never mind the track record.  Last I checked his mother was caucasian.  But the details don't matter to anyone in this country.  We only believe and regurgitate what we're told and deemed is acceptable.

Same enthusiasm here this time for women.  Nothing wrong with that if the position is "earned".  However in this case, she's a criminal 14 times over and has an unending thirst for death of others.  "We came, we saw, he died...HHAHAHAHAHAHA"  Potential POTUS speaks like this?

Yesterday she spoke and gave us her economic advise.  Mind you the same person that stole all the future out of the white house when they left the last time, because they were dirt poor.  :/

Once a criminal always a criminal.  You go take the future out of the white house.  See if you don't end up in the slammer.  Not her.   HAHAHA  What a country.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 1:23 pm

I agree with what you say about Clinton, especially her being Teflon. Hopefully Like John Gotti (AKA the Teflon Don) mafia boss, she will eventually be caught on tape incriminating herself.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 1:27 pm

"We came, we saw, he died, HAHAHAHAHA" -- Hilary Clinton.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 1:29 pm

Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 Proxy

We were for it, before we were against it --Hillary Clinton
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 10:25 pm

Trump lost my support when he said he would take Iraqs oil by force to defeat ISIS. When asked about how the Iraqis would feel about us being in their country he said there wouldnt be any Iraq anymore. Seems he would do what everyone blamed Bush for trying to do.

I do like that he actually addresses the real issues that the nation faces but as far as unilateral action, I think he would be worse than Obama.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2015, 8:35 pm

"You may have seen that I recently launched a SnapChat account. I love it.... I love it... Those messages disappear all by themselves" -HRC
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2015, 8:37 pm

When asked what my accomplishments were, I said, “My accomplishments as  Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment  in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it  faced early on, you know--the remnants of prior situations and mindsets  that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have  overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of  that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.” - Hillary  Clinton, 11 March 2014
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2015, 8:56 pm

The Clinton Scam:

This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and  repackage it to be used for your own purposes. All tax free. Here's how it works:

1. You create a separate foreign "charity". In this case one in Canada.

2. Foreign oligarchs and governments, many sworn enemies of the United  States, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did, contributing hundreds of millions. I'm sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity.

3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.

4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity "CLAIM" Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors, this is not true, but how they operate.

5. The Clinton Foundation then "spends" some of this money for legitimate good works programs. Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton's, pay salaries to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, virtually all tax free, which means you and I are subsidizing it.

6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors" and begin the process of refiling five years of tax returns.

7. Net result - foreign money, much of it from enemies of the US, goes into the Clinton's pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.

The linkage between these foreign donations, and favors done by the Clinton's (including Hillary as Secretary of State) should be subject of additional prosecution extending to money laundering, bribery, and treason.

Oh, by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive US uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia and Putin. This transaction required US State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted.

As an aside note, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels.  That poor schlep is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing minor favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal but not exactly putting U. S. security at risk.

Sarcasm aside, if you're still not persuaded this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clinton's, ask yourself this. Why did these foreign interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation?  Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations, and countries in need?

This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling. Now you know why Hillary's destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk she was willing to take. One "smoking gun" e-mail would land her in jail per the law with up to four years for each email.  The tally now is at 305 and likely to go higher, much higher.

The game once again is on America.  Ignorant to it's core.  Did you see Tebow run for that touchdown this weekend?

Last edited by joemac on October 16th 2015, 5:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 11:48 am

We all know Clinton is not the one from past performance. Do the rest of the voters know this? That is my worry.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptySeptember 15th 2015, 12:02 pm

It just shows that she has double standards. It was okay for her husband to sexually assault women, other men are not allowed though.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 1:43 pm

Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 4:33 pm

Obama already said it was a mistake but didn't compromise national security. Apparently it pissed off the FBI because he already has his mind made up. No matter what is found the FBI will go after her.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 5:35 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4560215786001/napolitano-hillary-and-her-emails---all-you-need-to-know/?#sp=show-clips

She's up to her @ss. Hard to fathom how in any country a person doing such is still considered a serious contender for the highest elected office.

The FBI investigates criminal activity. Not policy, rule violations, or personal misjudgments. Wonder if BHO will pardon her?

What's even harder to fathom is people still support her in droves.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 5:41 pm

http://public.media.foxnews.com/2015/10/14/NAPOLITANO10-14-4O0IU2AA_FBN_101415_16-26_WMPG4.mp4

Simone that has spent their entire professional career lying, at some point its difficult or impossible to explain away the tilde wave of wreckage when it comes ashore.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 6:28 pm

None of that matters if Obama's Department of "Justice" refuses to do anything about it.

We will see.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 7:27 pm

The Department of Justice should be renamed The Department that Screws with the Working Class.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 10:27 pm

Hope the it's all laughter when it's orange jump suit every day of the week.  She redefines the word evil, Websters are you paying attention.

Last edited by joemac on October 16th 2015, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 10:30 pm

They didn't show, after the interview, she spanked Jake's @ss till there was none left for that question.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 10:32 pm

The FBI being part of the DOJ, it will take a heck of a lot of political will to stop the train at this point.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2015, 11:49 am

She's a phony piece of work. The chances are slim but hopefully she sees multiple lawsuits, resulting fines, and matches her hubby to becomes another infamous part of US politics. Probably the best case is her presidential bid going kaput.

Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 12:13 am

I don't think Obama will brush it under the rug at this point. The FBI wouldn't be investigating this if he didn't allow it. You know how politicized everything is now with BHO in office. Its all done with a wink and a nod. I just wonder why he is allowing it. We all know its not for truth and justice. I wonder if he is mad that things are falling apart everywhere and everything he has based his legacy on his going down with the turds.

Wonder if people will start disappearing if it looks like the investigation wont be in her favor?
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 2:06 pm

Or is Obama not taking action to make sure Clinton can not pass the primary and Sanders or Biden step in?
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2015, 7:18 pm

We all need to remember that this regimes corruption and outright contempt for the rule of law has no bounds. Knowing that, I expect nothing to happen to her. NOTHING.

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2015, 12:23 pm

I am afraid you are right my friend.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2015, 1:49 pm

Biden bowing out pretty much cements that NOTHING will be happening to Hillary.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinton for the Win?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next