Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clinton for the Win?

Go down 
+9
theshyguy
TheQuig
joemac
Diseasel
ggbaird
Hilux
Scout
shatto
Charlie in TX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 15th 2016, 2:17 pm

If Hillary or Sanders get elected I'm afraid the county has permanently turned a bad corner.
At least the next few generations will be living in a different version of what we grew up in.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 15th 2016, 8:07 pm

She has a lot of skeletons in the closet but I think her server snafu will put her out of commission.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 12:47 am

I would rather die with dignity than suffer in a body that serves as a prison.

Unless something beyond the president changes, we are seriously screwed.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 12:43 pm

In Speaking with my father in law last night, he stated if the Democrats win in November he is moving to Ecuador the next year. Their are many ex-patriots that live in South America. For $200,000 he can get a nice house on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Panama is another choice on his list. Many Europeans and Americans have chosen to live a new life there. He will first pack up his trawler, find a harbor while his house is being built, then move into the gated communities.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:37 pm

Texas needs to become a country.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 9:19 pm

joemac wrote:

But will they let us Yankees Immigrate?
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:32 pm

TheQuig wrote:
joemac wrote:

But will they let us Yankees Immigrate?

Boarder Patrol would have their work cut out for them.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:53 pm

TheQuig wrote:
In Speaking with my father in law last night, he stated if the Democrats win in November he is moving to Ecuador the next year. Their are many ex-patriots that live in South America. For $200,000 he can get a nice house on a cliff overlooking the ocean. Panama is another choice on his list. Many Europeans and Americans have chosen to live a new life there. He will first pack up his trawler, find a harbor while his house is being built, then move into the gated communities.

That's a tough decision when you're getting older, expect to use more health care, or want to be around your grand kids. About 8 years ago our old realtor moved to one of those central american countries that cater to expats with nice gated communities and natural power grids. I recall looking it up once and it was more expensive than I expected and had substantial crime and, or corruption.

Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 2:28 pm

joemac wrote:

Nice sentiment but that would be our version of the Ukraine ordeal.
No way DC will let that happen without a fight.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 5:24 pm

Diseasel wrote:
TheQuig wrote:

That's a tough decision when you're getting older, expect to use more health care, or want to be around your grand kids. About 8 years ago our old realtor moved to one of those central american countries that cater to expats with nice gated communities and natural power grids. I recall looking it up once and it was more expensive than I expected and had substantial crime and, or corruption.

I was thinking about crime also when he told me he was considering the move. I must admit that after reading a blog of a friends son who is currently motorcycling from Philly to the tip of Chile, while you have to be aware, Some of those places seem like a good place to live. I was a little shocked at the prices of homes, I was thinking they would be a lot less expensive.

Here is a link to my friends sons blog. I find it very interesting. Matt is the son of my friend.
http://theunknownroads.com/about/

My father in law is 75 and still practicing medicine, IMO he will not move away from his family. He could, I doubt his wife will move away from her children and grandchildren. His wife has MS, and I don't know if I want to be away from the states when things start to go down hill health wise.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 5:49 pm

Diesel Dan wrote:
joemac wrote:

Nice sentiment but that would be our version of the Ukraine ordeal.
No way DC will let that happen without a fight.

My comment was in jest, but I'll play.

So the scenario would play out that US government funded NGO's would infiltrate and subvert the Texas government, institute and gin up the people to over throw the Texas state government resulting in a coup and violent overthrow, with the US government pulling all the strings.

That's probably not going to play out in Texas.

The actually Texas is leading and partnering with other states to take back what the federal government has taken.  More states rights, more liberty for the people, less over reaching federal government.  So yea the movement is to distance and have a more originalist interpretation of the tenth amendment and the Constitution federal government enumerated powers.   http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/01/gov-greg-abbott-calls-for-constitutional-convention-to-take-back-states-rights.html/  Baby steps, baby steps.  Don't think Abbott will be hugging Obama anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 5:56 pm

Wonder if they'll play this clip on the campaign trail? It should give her supporters something to crow about, in how she's fighting for us.  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 3:15 am

joemac wrote:

My comment was in jest,

I realize that, was just drawing a parrallel with what is going on it the Ukraine. Us over there is like Russia over here helping Texas split off.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 18th 2016, 1:06 pm

We shall see....
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 19th 2016, 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2016, 11:11 am

Just think how far out in front a viable candidate on either side would be right now....

I don't think its any coincidence we don't have an actual human running for President.

Trump isn't even hiding that hes a Liberal any more. And Cruz is a wild eyed jackass. Rubio is another fool that will stand for anything as long as it benefits him, Jeb doesn't even want to be running, and Ben Carson is out of his league. He can't lie. And the base wants liars and thieves.

And instead of spending their golden years greeting people at Wal-Mart, Bernie and Hillary are in a contest to see which one is more black-hispanic and who can fill their depends the fastest with bullshit.

We have never had so little to choose from. It truly doesn't matter this time. We lose no matter what. And now with the power brokers killing off the Justices, it isn't even being hidden. They have completely taken over. Congress doesn't matter, the Supreme Court doesn't matter and whatever clown we "elect", doesn't matter. Our votes aren't even registered to begin with on these electronic machines. The outcome is predetermined.

Cheap replacement labor is being trucked, trained, flown and shipped across every boarder, every airport, every busstop, every train station and into every port. Meanwhile, Americans are fighting for the entitlement to make 15 bucks an hour fucking up your McDonalds order.

And the new Pacific Trade Agreement means any jobs that are left will be exported to Malaysia and other 3rd world shitholes.

We are done. We went down without even a slight whimper. We watched American Idol as Rome burned and posted selfies on Facebook celebrating it. Europe is being assimilated into the Muslim world, America is being assimilated into the Latin world.

Its just a matter of time before being white is being the Jew in Nazi Germany. A great tremendous purge is coming to the world. Its been too many years since the world has gone through one, we are way over due. As old economies collapse under the weight of the brown tide, war will be inevitable. And our Muslim Brotherhood President has given Iran the keys to the middle east and all its oil.

The old white ruling class on Wall Street won't be able to buy themselves out of this one. But they will start a war like the world has never seen on their way down. Saudi's too, and Putin....its going to come down to which side China stands with.

I give it 10-15 years max before all hell breaks loose. Probably sooner. I think we are too far gone to stop it too.....and I don't think todays Americans have the guts to stand in and do whatever it takes to come out the other side, some do...but they are overwhelmingly outnumbered.

We do live in interesting times....I just hope we can live through them.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2016, 9:21 pm

I too have a feeling we are past the point of return for the aforementioned reasoning. Thus options like a Constitutional Convention, are risky but one of the only options left if we don't want to expatriate.

Ron Paul stated a several years ago he didn't think we had enough elections left, meaning the rate of decline was far out pacing the rate of change every two or four years at the voting booth, and that's if and when a movement actually starts in the country outside of the two current parties. Then the challenge on keeping the party authentic without being subverted.

The issue with leaving is where to go? To leave you've really got to have considerable cash. Many countries outside of this one, want to assure your financially able to support yourself, and want to understand where you plan to invest, and call home. The other issue is one would need to leave before millions decide they want out.

The most disturbing part is that we have a considerably large portion of the country that doesn't give a rats @ss about anything. The scary part, these people can vote!

I feel bad on what we're leaving for our kids. At some point in their lives, they're going to recognize how bad of a crap pile we've left for them.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 20th 2016, 9:23 pm

Clinton Refuses To Flatly State That She Has Not And Will Not Lie To The American People

Hilary why were you kicked off the Watergate investigation commission?  You never sent or receive any classified material from your email account the entire time you were Secretary of State?  You landed under sniper fire in Bosnia?  

I could go on for hours.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 10:05 am

Most voters alive today have never seen a Clinton tell the truth. That's why "Trophy for Everyone Sanders" is so popular among the college kids and offended class.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 9:39 am

Looks like Trump is going to run away with the nomination from the GOP side. People are just sick of the never ending betrayals....too bad Trump is just another Democrat though....

If Trump picks Rubio as VP, and promises to appoint Cruz to take Scalia's place on the SCOTUS, he'd win in a Reagan Landslide.

Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 11:16 am

U.S. judge orders discovery to go forward over Clinton’s private email system

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/us-judge-weighs-deeper-probe-into-clintons-private-email-system/2016/02/23/9c27412a-d997-11e5-81ae-7491b9b9e7df_story.html

Quote :
A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that State Department officials and top aides to Hillary Clinton should be questioned under oath about whether they intentionally thwarted federal open records laws by using or allowing the use of a private email server throughout Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan of Washington came in a lawsuit over public records brought by Judicial Watch, a conservative legal watchdog group, regarding its May 2013 request for information about the employment arrangement of Huma Abedin, a longtime Clinton aide.

Quote :
Sullivan also suggested from the bench that he might at some point order the department to subpoena Clinton and Abedin to return all emails related to Clinton’s private account, not just records their camps previously deemed work-related and returned.

Quote :
“There has been a constant drip, drip, drip of declarations. When does it stop?” Sullivan said, “This case is about the public’s right to know.”

In granting Judicial Watch’s request, Sullivan said that months of piecemeal revelations about Clinton and the State Department’s handling of the email controversy created “at least a ‘reasonable suspicion’ ” that public access to official government records under the federal Freedom of Information Act was undermined.

Sullivan noted that there was no dispute that senior State Department officials were aware of the email set-up from time Clinton took office, citing a January 2009 email exchange including Undersecretary for Management Patrick F. Kennedy, Clinton chief of staff Cheryl D. Mills and Abedin about establishing a “stand-alone network” email system.

Sullivan said the State Department’s inspector general last month faulted the department and Clinton’s office for overseeing processes that repeatedly allowed “inaccurate and incomplete” FOIA responses, including a May 2013 reply that found “no records” concerning email accounts Clinton used, even though dozens of senior officials had corresponded with her private account.

Look for BHO to pardon her or possibly her to pardon herself if she becomes POTUS.

Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 2:47 pm

We cant get "all emails related to Clinton’s private account, not just records their camps previously deemed work-related and returned" because she deleted a whole lot.

She is as crooked and greedy as a slug is slimy.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 12:54 am

Asked numerous times about releasing the transcripts of the institutional bank speeches.  She still evades. Members of GS who have spoken to the media said the tone at the speeches is quite different than what is presented on the campaign trail.

Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 9:43 am

Did you see where tons of her emails are copies of top secret transmissions. She had people cutting and pasting from secret document to her email....

It will come down to trading the SCOTUS nomination for her prosecution.

And she'll walk, and we'll get Castro's brother on the SCOTUS.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 8:00 pm

I wouldn't but it past BHO to pardon her. To me seems way too easy for him. I know he doesn't like her, I mean who would?

Now the question becomes can someone that's pardoned, be elected POTUS?
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 10:46 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/26/opinion/mrs-clinton-show-voters-those-transcripts.html?_r=0

Quote :
In November, she implied that her paid talks for the Wall Street firms were part of helping them rebuild after the 9/11 attacks, which “was good for the economy and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists.”

In a debate with Bernie Sanders on Feb. 4, Mrs. Clinton was asked if she would release transcripts, and she said she would “look into it.” Later in February, asked in a CNN town hall forum why she accepted $675,000 for speeches to Goldman Sachs, she got annoyed, shrugged, and said, “That’s what they offered,” adding that “every secretary of state that I know has done that.”

At another town hall, on Feb. 18, a man in the audience pleaded, “Please, just release those transcripts so that we know exactly where you stand.” Mrs. Clinton had told him, “I am happy to release anything I have when everybody else does the same, because every other candidate in this race has given speeches to private groups.”

On Tuesday, Mrs. Clinton further complained, “Why is there one standard for me, and not for everybody else?”

The only different standard here is the one Mrs. Clinton set for herself, by personally earning $11 million in 2014 and the first quarter of 2015 for 51 speeches to banks and other groups and industries.

Mind you this is the same person that stole the white house furniture when her and Bill vacated in 2001.  She was forced to return over $90k in furniture eventually.  This is the kind of thief the country deserves to run the white house if they are that stupid and willfully ignorant.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 11:36 am

I still cant figure out how they were allowed to leave the property with it. Its not like no one noticed them taking stuff. But I guess as we have seen recently, when its the Clinton's you don't ask questions, just take everything at face value.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 12:00 pm

As crazy as this sounds...we are getting closer and closer to the reality of "I wonder if Trump will pardon Hillary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton for the Win?   Clinton for the Win? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinton for the Win?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next