Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tires:White raised letters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Tires:White raised letters Empty
PostSubject: Tires:White raised letters   Tires:White raised letters EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 7:55 pm

I ordered 4 tires for my truck. They had to get them from the warehouse in NV, and they will get to Costco on Wednesday. Question is whether to have the raised white letters face out, or have them turned in? I bought the Michelin X Radial LT2, 265 70R 17's.

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Tires:White raised letters   Tires:White raised letters EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 11:20 am

Good question, on my S10 they face out and on the 1 ton they are black walls.
They could look nice on your white truck, not all body styles look good with OWL tires IMO.
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: Tires:White raised letters   Tires:White raised letters EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 11:39 am

black walls out, the only tire that looks good white wall out is the BFG AT KO, I have those and still have black wall out.

2010 Tundra 4x4 5.7 , 33" Cooper ST Maxx on RW Wheels (sold)
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Tires:White raised letters   Tires:White raised letters EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 7:09 pm

I think I'm going to have to see them before they go on. Most times I don't like the white letters out. I like the black murdered out look. That must be why I bought a white truck LoL. This may be the exception with the white letter out.
They are supposed to be in this Wednesday, but looking at the storm we are getting, I can see them possibly being delayed. At last look this AM, they were in IL. I kind of doubt they will get here.

I put white ones on our Suburban and they didn't look to good. Now on the white Yukon they might look better.

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Tires:White raised letters   Tires:White raised letters EmptyJanuary 21st 2014, 9:17 pm

My preference is black walls out. You do what you like best and toss the bird to someone who doesn't like your choice.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Tires:White raised letters   Tires:White raised letters EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 9:51 pm

I went down after work and had them installed Blue letters out LoL. Once the snow is gone and I get the truck washed, I will see if I made the right choice. With the snow and temps here I didn't know if I would make it the 40 miles after work before they closed. At 10F the roads are empty and I made it 15 miles past my house in the same time it would take me to get home on a normal night with traffic.

PostSubject: Re: Tires:White raised letters   Tires:White raised letters Empty

Back to top Go down

Tires:White raised letters
Page 1 of 1