Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Daily Driver ..... next spring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rustbucket

New Daily Driver ..... next spring  Empty
PostSubject: New Daily Driver ..... next spring    New Daily Driver ..... next spring  EmptyDecember 15th 2021, 2:23 am

Had this on order (has the optional RDRS) for a while and it finally showed up ... signed the papers the day after Thanksgiving. Haven't even got to ride it yet .... 17" of snow last weekend. The bike is in storage until spring.

New Daily Driver ..... next spring  45e46510

Diesel Dan and pup like this post

Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: New Daily Driver ..... next spring    New Daily Driver ..... next spring  EmptyDecember 17th 2021, 12:04 pm

Nice...Road Kings are my choice of Harley's too. That RDRS looks interesting too.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

PostSubject: Re: New Daily Driver ..... next spring    New Daily Driver ..... next spring  EmptyJanuary 7th 2022, 7:08 pm

Glad I didn't wait ... big price jump on the 2022's plus I ain't getting any younger. Wish they still offered the green color you had.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: New Daily Driver ..... next spring    New Daily Driver ..... next spring  EmptyJanuary 7th 2022, 7:41 pm

I miss that bike....might get an older used one sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

PostSubject: Re: New Daily Driver ..... next spring    New Daily Driver ..... next spring  EmptyJanuary 7th 2022, 11:02 pm

You might be in for some sticker shock- my new one was less than the used '21 on the floor. Dealer has a 2015 Road King, 23,000+ miles- $17,795. It probably wasn't that much new. Private party is probably the way to go. Used bike prices seem be crazy as used truck prices.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: New Daily Driver ..... next spring    New Daily Driver ..... next spring  EmptyJanuary 27th 2022, 3:48 pm

New Daily Driver ..... next spring  2012ul10
Dealer is delivering this 2012 Ultra Classic to me tomorrow.
Screaming Eagle intake, VH x-pipe headers, Rinehart slip ons, tuner...little over 30k miles on it, getting it for 11500, books out at over 15k. Slow sales month, made a good deal on it.

rustbucket likes this post

Back to top Go down
rustbucket

PostSubject: Re: New Daily Driver ..... next spring    New Daily Driver ..... next spring  EmptyFebruary 22nd 2022, 4:20 am

Sweeet!! Nice price, too. Local dealer has a 2012 Road Glide Ultra and they're asking almost $17K for it. Prices on new bikes are nuts- a new Ultra Limited is $33k+ before you add TTL. It's not just Harley-  got a quote on an Indian Springfield and it was $1500 more the Road King and it doesn't have RDRS. And thanks to Bidenomics the '22 H-D's have a big price increase- over $1500 more for a '22 than my'21 Road King cost. You did good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Daily Driver ..... next spring    New Daily Driver ..... next spring  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Daily Driver ..... next spring
Page 1 of 1