Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another District School I work at.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Another District School I work at. Empty
PostSubject: Another District School I work at.   Another District School I work at. EmptyOctober 30th 2018, 5:19 pm

It is the opposite of the school we have at the jail.
Today I worked at the Academy of Law and Public Safety (ALPS). This is for students that want a career in law enforcement or similar public service. The students wear BDU pants and a polo shirt with the Academy logo on it. When I enter the room, the students come to attention and sit when I give permission. The County Fire and SWAT team share the facilities.

Another District School I work at. Alps10

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Another District School I work at.   Another District School I work at. EmptyOctober 30th 2018, 8:15 pm

Is that your daily driver now?
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Another District School I work at.   Another District School I work at. EmptyOctober 31st 2018, 8:25 am

I sent that picture to my wife and told her I traded in my Truck. She has been to the Academy and has seen the truck before. She teaches at the Academy, but at its other building that they travel in between from morning classes to afternoon classes. The driver told me it will do 70, but if you lose control, you can't get it back as it is so top heavy.

PostSubject: Re: Another District School I work at.   Another District School I work at. EmptyNovember 3rd 2018, 3:35 pm

TheQuig wrote:
It is the opposite of the school we have at the jail.
Today I worked at the Academy of Law and Public Safety (ALPS). This is for students that want a career in law enforcement or similar public service. The students wear BDU pants and a polo shirt with the Academy logo on it. When I enter the room, the students come to attention and sit when I give permission. The County Fire and SWAT team share the facilities.

Another District School I work at. Alps10

How long did it take them to realize you weren't being mean you just forgot to tell them to sit. Another District School I work at. 1072410463 Another District School I work at. 1072410463
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Another District School I work at.   Another District School I work at. EmptyNovember 11th 2018, 3:45 pm

When I am there, usually their normal instructors are not, so they are a little more lax. I don't mind, they work hard and a day off every once in a while is good for them.

PostSubject: Re: Another District School I work at.   Another District School I work at. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another District School I work at.
Page 1 of 1