Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Money Hand over Fist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diseasel

Making Money Hand over Fist Empty
PostSubject: Making Money Hand over Fist   Making Money Hand over Fist EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 3:28 pm

I discovered a unique and lucrative idea. We were all on a long range offshore fishing trip and during down-time a fellow angler was sitting in front of a laptop computer playing with an Excel spreadsheet and drinking beer. We all had wifi/satellite internet access - he was gathering info via the internet. A buddy of mine is a physician and says this guy makes more money so we're probably talking well over $200k/year. Seems to good too be true but there's no degree needed.

In a nut shell this guy gathers customer information to assist auto dealerships with new sales. Apparently he's able to dig up previous auto sales information (brand, model, year, and customer contact info). He works in California where like most states, auto registration is protected info. He learned how to do it from someone else but quit to do it on his own. Sounds like an easy start-up business. How the heck is he doing it?

Maybe we can figure it out and all have lucrative side jobs. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Making Money Hand over Fist   Making Money Hand over Fist EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 6:58 pm

I've got to tell you, I go offshore fishing a number of times per year and the last thing I would want to do on the ocean is look at an excel spreadsheet. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

PostSubject: Re: Making Money Hand over Fist   Making Money Hand over Fist EmptyJuly 1st 2013, 9:52 pm

I hear you but this guy seemed to be loaded (bling, breitling search and rescue watch, etc).  I was thinking he was possibly doing something illegal.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Making Money Hand over Fist   Making Money Hand over Fist EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 2:06 am

He "seemed to be loaded" could also mean it's a house of cards waiting to collapse.
Or a ponzi scheme.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Making Money Hand over Fist   Making Money Hand over Fist EmptyJuly 2nd 2013, 9:43 am

Looks like it's been a viable business for some time. Must be a matter of knowing how to do it and then doing it cheaper than the competition.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=auto+dealership+data+mining

It's starting to come together...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Money Hand over Fist   Making Money Hand over Fist Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Money Hand over Fist
Page 1 of 1