Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Environmental BS is getting out of hand !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilux

Environmental BS is getting out of hand !  Empty
PostSubject: Environmental BS is getting out of hand !    Environmental BS is getting out of hand !  EmptySeptember 14th 2014, 7:53 pm

I just went to buy a wheeled battery charger jump starter and played hell getting one they all have to be ECO friendly now , at least the ones sold in Oregon anyway , I bought a Schumacher at Auto zone for $120 it was dead right out of the box (the fan would shut off ) and had to return it , so I just ordered a Christie QWC online for $545 made in the USA .
Apparently the display has to shut off after certain amount of time to be ECO friendly .
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Environmental BS is getting out of hand !    Environmental BS is getting out of hand !  EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 12:56 am

Read over in the UK the government has or is about to start regulating hair dryers, vacuum cleaners, kettles to under 1600 watts.

Hello I'm from the government, I'm here to help.
Back to top Go down
Hilux

PostSubject: Re: Environmental BS is getting out of hand !    Environmental BS is getting out of hand !  EmptySeptember 15th 2014, 3:13 pm

Well I canceled the Christie order and bought a Rizk model ch110 $304 it's kind of funky looking but made in the USA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Environmental BS is getting out of hand !    Environmental BS is getting out of hand !  Empty

Back to top Go down

Environmental BS is getting out of hand !
Page 1 of 1