Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wife's Grand Cherokee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Wife's Grand Cherokee Empty
PostSubject: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 11:02 am

Wife's new Jeep was wrecked yesterday. Asian Teenage girl on the phone slammed into the rear of it. Screwed the Jeep up some, pretty much totaled the teenagers Malibu. At least they has insurance
Wife is fine.
Wife's Grand Cherokee 20200213
Wife's Grand Cherokee 20200214
Wife's Grand Cherokee 20200215
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 11:07 am

Wife's Grand Cherokee 20200216
Little Asian never checked up. 40mph zone. All of its airbags deployed.

Had to pull the exhaust off the passenger back tire to get the Jeep moving. Rear gate, bumper etc is smashed on it. Taking it in today to get the repairs started. 5k miles on it.

On top of that, son gets a letter saying Texas is going to suspend his license over not showing up for a traffic violation down in Brownsville 600 miles south...a Mexican was using a fake ID...going thru bullshit to clear that up.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 11:29 am

I'm glad to hear you wife is okay. Cell phones are so addictive that kids won't stop using them while driving. Only 5K on the Jeep, I'd be very pissed.

My son received a ticket for parking in a town 80 miles from home. He was in college at the time and his car was parked at home. Luckily the town that issued the ticket also took a photo of the car with the license plate. It was a black Honda Civic. I sent a photo of our silver Honda Civic which showed the license plate. They dropped the ticket and the fine for not appearing in court.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 11:51 am

We called and had them send a copy of the citation. Hispanic male driving a 2012 F150 with a McAllen TX address. We are sending a copy of his DL showing he's white and not living in McAllen.
Back to top Go down
toyboxrv

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 12:36 pm

I can top that. Guy having a seizure rammed one car then drove under my truck. Wife's Grand Cherokee F150_r10
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 1:05 pm

Asian girl wanted to drive her vehicle, cop was trying to explain to the dumb little twit that it was incapable of moving under its own power...I'd be more understanding of a medical event like a seizure, but plain old fashioned idiotic dumbass is hard to accept.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 4:03 pm

Got it in the shop and a rental Altima for now.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 4:21 pm

At least it when into the shop and you hopefully have to wait too long to get it back.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 4:38 pm

The said 7-10 days, maybe longer depending on part availability and what other hidden damage they find once they tear it down. Said they would be starting today though.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 26th 2020, 10:49 pm

$6400 worth of damage so far..her Gieco insurance called me and said they'd be using non-oem and other types of parts for repairs....needless to say, I made their All Time Greatest Asshole Wall Of Fame....they are now using new-oem parts.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 27th 2020, 4:00 pm

That would be me also. I have noticed some insurance policies I have had gave reductions if you agreed to use non-OEM parts. We pay a large sum for insurance because so many people don't have it. It seems like it should be the other way around.

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 28th 2020, 11:09 am

All insurance companies treat you worse when you're not their customer. I still have to come to a settlement with Safeco for my accident and I just may take Pup's hard earned title away from him.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyFebruary 28th 2020, 11:14 am

We are far from done on this settlement. They've had just a taste of my Asshole Superpowers.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyMarch 5th 2020, 9:17 pm

On one of my Monza FB pages guy was slowing down for a RR crossing and was rear ended by a E350 cube van.  They were towing a enclosed trailer with his drag car inside getting ready for the first pass of the year, 10 hr trip. Looks like Monza and trailer will be total loss, guy in van had suspended license and a outstanding warrant......and company knew about it.

PS, glad your wife is ok.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyMarch 6th 2020, 12:48 am

Glad your wife is ok. Wrecks suck but at least it wasnt a hit and run ad then you have that mess to deal with.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyMarch 11th 2020, 9:31 am

Gonna pick the Jeep up today. Finally ready.
Took a bit longer because they needed to clear some codes and reset the rear parking sensors that were replaced and they didn't have the equipment handy to do that.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyMarch 11th 2020, 8:54 pm

Wife's Grand Cherokee Mvimg_37
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyMarch 11th 2020, 9:04 pm

Looks like new. They fixed it pretty quick, good for you.

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee EmptyMarch 12th 2020, 6:24 pm

Looking good....again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife's Grand Cherokee   Wife's Grand Cherokee Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife's Grand Cherokee
Page 1 of 1