Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeep Cherokee Dakar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ggbaird

Jeep Cherokee Dakar Empty
PostSubject: Jeep Cherokee Dakar   Jeep Cherokee Dakar EmptyApril 10th 2014, 2:28 pm

Jeep Cherokee Dakar Image137

Quote :
The Jeep Cherokee Dakar Concept is dramatically different from it's usual mall crawling guise. BF Goodrich 33" mud terrain tires really give it that extra squatness it needed to look like some kind of Star Trek space rover.

It would appear that fitting those tires was not accomplished through a lift, but rather by stretching the wheel openings. The transmission has been modified to provide a 48:1 crawl ratio. Skid plates are fitted all over the bottom, and Jeep claims an approach angle of 32º and departure angle of 39º.

Jeep Cherokee Dakar Image138

Jeep Cherokee Dakar Image139

Jeep is holding it's annual gathering of off-roaders in Moab, Utah this month and trotted out six specially outfitted 4x4s to celebrate.

Check out the other Concept's here>>> Truck Yeah
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Cherokee Dakar   Jeep Cherokee Dakar EmptyApril 10th 2014, 2:29 pm

I have to say, I wasn't a fan of the new Jeep Cherokee, but I love the look of this one.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Cherokee Dakar   Jeep Cherokee Dakar EmptyApril 10th 2014, 2:41 pm

Beside the tires, I just don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Cherokee Dakar   Jeep Cherokee Dakar EmptyApril 10th 2014, 3:53 pm

The aerodynamics make it look like it should be going 85mph on the freeway. Overall kind of nice looking, but the headlights don't look very functional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Cherokee Dakar   Jeep Cherokee Dakar Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeep Cherokee Dakar
Page 1 of 1