Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wifes New Rig

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Wifes New Rig Empty
PostSubject: Wifes New Rig   Wifes New Rig EmptyNovember 6th 2019, 1:30 pm

Traded off the wifes 2014 Wrangler 4-Door for a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude. Longer drive into work now, plus she's over the Wrangler bug. More comfortable, practical, better mileage vehicle. Wrangler as it sat, on a good day, got about 16mpgs on the hiway with all the mods on it. This one is rated at 26 hiway.
Wifes New Rig Wk10
Blacked out version. Black leather/suede leather seats. Heated front seats, 8 way power driver, dual climate controls, 3.6L V6 8-speed auto, 2WD, 8.4 UConnect Radio.
Wifes New Rig Gcint10

She used 4WD on the Wrangler once since 2014, been offroad in it twice. It was a mall crawler queen. She always wanted one, now that she's had it for 6 years, she's over it. Back to more practical, useful, everyday comfort.

Wranglers hold their value, could have gotten more on the private market, but satisfied with the trade amount. Rebates and sale prices on the leftover 2019 knocked another 10 grand off the sticker.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Wifes New Rig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wifes New Rig   Wifes New Rig EmptyNovember 6th 2019, 9:41 pm

I love the color. Good luck with it. Even though my wifes lease is ten more months to go, I have asking her what she wants next. No lease this time around. She said a four door wrangler maybe. I don't think it is a good idea. She told me mph is listed as 24 highway. I don't know if she is right on that. She travels to Georgia 3 594 times a year. I don't think the wrangler will be a comfortable ride. She does the 850 mile trip in one steady drive.
What is your take on that after owning one?

pup

Wifes New Rig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wifes New Rig   Wifes New Rig EmptyNovember 6th 2019, 10:58 pm

Taken the 4 door back and forth to Colorado twice, it just isn’t a good road trip vehicle. Noisy and uncomfortable after a few hrs. Wind really effects them too. And they ride like a tractor.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Wifes New Rig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wifes New Rig   Wifes New Rig EmptyNovember 7th 2019, 2:30 am

Looks very nice.
Definitely a better highway cruiser than the Wrangler.....and it should be. The wrangler should not be toned down anymore for highway use. It has to have off road chops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wifes New Rig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wifes New Rig   Wifes New Rig Empty

Back to top Go down

Wifes New Rig
Page 1 of 1