Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decided on a game plan

Go down 
+5
joemac
Diesel Dan
Pick-Up Man
rustbucket
TheQuig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bambam
Admin
Bambam

Decided on a game plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decided on a game plan   Decided on a game plan - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 3:23 pm

Worked through Sandy and it has scar'ed me for life,literally !

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Decided on a game plan   Decided on a game plan - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 7:03 pm

Last month on MSN I read that I live in the 6th most prone counties in the country for a natural disaster. I say BS to that. Hurricane Sandy put us up there but major Noreaster takes a lot of toll. If my wife had her way we would be living in Georgia. Where she wants to live get tornadoes pretty bad, all the houses have inside bathrooms with thick concrete poured walls. Her friend say's that more that a few nights a year they sleep in there for safety.

Admin
Bambam

PostSubject: Re: Decided on a game plan   Decided on a game plan - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 7:44 pm

TheQuig wrote:
Last month on MSN I read that I live in the 6th most prone counties in the country for a natural disaster. I say BS to that. Hurricane Sandy put us up there but major Noreaster takes a lot of toll. If my wife had her way we would be living in Georgia. Where she wants to live get tornadoes pretty bad, all the houses have inside bathrooms with thick concrete poured walls. Her friend say's that more that a few nights a year they sleep in there for safety.

Irene in 2011, the October snowstorm that same year, Sandy in 2012 and the Blizzard in 2013 has me fearing the forecast, cause God knows the weather people have to "sensationalize " !!!!! Keeps me up at night ! There's no escaping bad weather,but I need to minimize !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decided on a game plan   Decided on a game plan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decided on a game plan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2