Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Free Android game developed by my son

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Another Free Android game developed by my son Empty
PostSubject: Another Free Android game developed by my son   Another Free Android game developed by my son EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 12:08 pm

I can't figure out how the game plays. He had a 3 day weekend and developed this game. More difficult than previous. I don't play games so I'm terrible.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stdev.juliet

You can also find it under the google apps store under free and typing in Juliet. It was #79 when I looked.

Admin
Bambam

PostSubject: Re: Another Free Android game developed by my son   Another Free Android game developed by my son EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 2:09 pm

Another free form of aggravation, I'm still on screen 1 of the previous game ! I'll be downloading this new one too !

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Another Free Android game developed by my son   Another Free Android game developed by my son EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 3:08 pm

On the first game, I have made it to level 3 then stopped. I swipe the ball with my finger and don't use the compass. You have to look ahead several moves to get the ball lined up for a straight shot for the gold ball. Sometimes I have gotten it in 8 moves, others 16. Just give me a game with a gun that I can point and shoot!
He made the Deans list last semester at Stevens. It's in the top 10 engineer schools in the country, and this is just something he does for fun.
He gets a kick out of it when I tell him people I know have tried his game. I'm very proud of him.

PostSubject: Re: Another Free Android game developed by my son   Another Free Android game developed by my son Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Free Android game developed by my son
Page 1 of 1