Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new "front line"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

The new "front line" Empty
PostSubject: The new "front line"   The new "front line" EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 9:24 am

With the 13th anniversary of 9/11 coming up there seems to be murmurs of an ISIS attack from Mexico.
Thanks to our government for doing so little for so long on the border I do believe it is inevitable. ISIS appears to be the organization that has the money and people to accomplish this.

Some of us at work were discussing how easy it would be to target select sectors of our infrastructure, which I won't repeat.

Joemac, Pup and our other southern dwellers, be safe and observant.

Remember, if ISIS does come, it is a fight to the death as we are aware they do not take prisoners(for long anyway).
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: The new "front line"   The new "front line" EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 10:42 am

By everything I have read, watched on news for hours on end, the highest number of ISIS/ISIL troops is put between 20,000 and 30,000 with it growing every day. Why are we afraid of them, surely we can take them apart if the leaders had the will to do so.
They are in two countries, one of which we do not want to attack with troops at this time. It has never stopped us before, i.e. Panama, Granada and others. Yet the U.S. thinks it is a terrible thing when Russia sends troops across it border. I see a double standard here, no love loss for Russia.

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: The new "front line"   The new "front line" EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 1:18 pm

I've read statements from generals that this time they are not acting like the usual terrorist groups. Holding the dam in Iraq was just a PR ploy with no real intentions of keeping that ground. When we started the aerial assault they didn't run away scared like so many in the past. It was a tactical planned retreat, so our people have said.

Double standard? Never. Rolling Eyes

Want to know how mother Russia feels?
Wait until Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California really push for secession. Think DC will act any different?
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: The new "front line"   The new "front line" EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 3:49 pm

I can see Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona pushing for that, but I don't think California has guts to push for it.

joemac

PostSubject: Re: The new "front line"   The new "front line" EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 10:56 pm

We've been told the threat is immediate.  That ISIS is organized in Warez.

If it's emanate, why haven't battalions of M1 Abrams been dispatched to the border?  National guard deployed all along the border?

Cause they need an event to happen to keep perpetuating the spending, militarization, and police state.  The pull through is more control, more authority over the people.  They play with their peckers over this stuff.  Every now and then the US needs a follow up reminder, and our government is more than grateful in providing an example and sacrificing a few thousand of us.

Ironic how ISIS is our enemy now.  They were the main faction in Syria fighting against Assad (Al-Nursa Front). We provided them munitions, training, capability.   We do this so later we can have a credible enemy to fight on another venue.  

Every video of them I see, they're driving Super Duty's, HUMMVEE's, and M1 Abrams around.  Gee I wonder where those came from?  Thank you US tax payer credit card.  Likely the same country that flew palettes of freshly printed cash on C130's into Iraq and loses it.  Just disappeared.  Multiple billions.  What country does such?  There's only one stupid enough with a population that doesn't care much to even pay attention.  Good 'ol USA.

No one asks what the mission of the CIA annex in Benghazi was.  It was an operation to funnel money and weapons into Turkey, then into Syria.   Heck even John McCain took selfies with these as he called it "freedom fighters".  

Just like the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan in the 80's with Bin Laden.  CIA worked with them then, cash, weapons, training.  Now not so much.

Maybe we should just mind our own business from time to time.  Cut the CIA budge by 90%.

Doing the same thing, expecting a different outcome, is the definition of insanity.  Let's bomb Iraq some more.  This time the outcome will be different.

I'm not scared or fearful of any of them.  I have heard that Dallas is one of their major city targets.

If McCain, Graham and crew want war so bad, maybe we should hand them a helmet and rifle and have them parachute in and start fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new "front line"   The new "front line" Empty

Back to top Go down

The new "front line"
Page 1 of 1