Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jobs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joemac

joemac

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Jobs   Jobs EmptyApril 25th 2014, 10:50 am

New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/report-calls-u-rising-star-040426770.html

Quote :
A new ranking of the competitiveness of the world's top 25 exporting countries says the United States is once again a "rising star" of global manufacturing thanks to falling domestic natural gas prices, rising worker productivity and a lack of upward wage pressure.

The report, released on Friday by the Boston Consulting Group (BCG,) found that while China remains the world's No. 1 country in terms of manufacturing competitiveness, its position is "under pressure" as a result of rising labor and transportation costs and lagging productivity growth.

The United States, meanwhile, which has lost nearly 7.5 million industrial jobs since employment in the sector peaked in 1979 as manufacturers shipped production to low-cost countries, is now No. 2 in terms of overall competitiveness, BCG said.

US at one time had 80% of the worlds manufacturing capability.  Where's the jobs?  Look to 1989 to 1993 when we were told a million times,"It's a global economy".  People didn't get to vote on the change. These decisions were made for us.  Then the accelerator was mashed with NAFTA and free trade after free trade agreement in the '90's and turn of the century.  People get to vote on sending jobs abroad nope.  Yet another example our country has been hijacked to line the pockets of the already wealthy elite so they can have more at the expense of the American middle class.  Thanks.

"All I remeber is some charts!"  HAHAHAHA  <-That's your response Hillary?  Don't and can't answer the question with any factual basis or metrics because NATFA or any of this other crap you guys come up to fix problems are simply a disguise to undermine something legimaite.  All so you can your buddies can make a buck, steal, lie, or game the system to pad your pockets.  Bye bye American jobs.

Get ready for eight years of this I guess.  There's not much more to take before stark signs show we truly evolving to a third world status.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs EmptyApril 25th 2014, 11:17 am

There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.

The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).

6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8.) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs EmptyApril 25th 2014, 12:04 pm

And what part of that list of 8 are we missing? Seems to me everything is well underway.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs EmptyApril 25th 2014, 12:27 pm

Mass Gun Control is all that is really left.

The brilliance of the second amendment is all that stands between them and utter domination.
Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs EmptyApril 25th 2014, 12:35 pm

The schools are well underway when it comes to indoctrinating kids with the new government standards.  My daughter is suffering through the new common core standards at school now.  Did you know Abraham Lincoln had a religion and it was liberal.  Well, at least that among other crap is being taught to kids now.  And the new math that is being shoved down their throats is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.  At least there are a few states with some brains that have refused to adopt the new standard.  Unfortunately mine isn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs EmptyApril 25th 2014, 12:39 pm

My son graduated last year. It is amazing what they don't teach these days. They drill the answers to the standardized testing into them, and that is about it.

Attendance is their #1 priority, they get paid according to that. Everything else is a distant second.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs EmptyApril 25th 2014, 3:19 pm

The CC math stuff is stupid. Battling this with my 7th and 5th graders. My dad a physics major has a strong word or two about this curriculum as many homework nights typically involves us trying to decipher what the hell their attempting to do.

My best summary. Confusing grammar on purpose to create confusion. Math tricks conjured up by academic elite offered as a strategy that brings some life changing enlightenment never before experienced by man.

Real engineers and scientists don't use this crap. It adds about 5x the number of steps and about 10x greater chance of inducing error. Moreover it's not "green" as you end up using half a sheet of paper to work out one problem with goofy squares, dots, Big 7's, lattice frameworks.
Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs EmptyApril 25th 2014, 3:33 pm

I thought this was a good answer to a CC problem.

https://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/common-core-parent-facebook-post-indiana-school-181841158.html

Much of the work is more than 5x the steps. Here is a good example of the lunacy,

As far as a greater chance of error, that doesn't matter as long as the work is shown on how the wrong answer was reached.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs Empty

Back to top Go down

Jobs
Page 1 of 1