Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think the Redskins got screwed last night.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

I think the Redskins got screwed last night. Empty
PostSubject: I think the Redskins got screwed last night.   I think the Redskins got screwed last night. EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 8:10 pm

Even though I am a Giants fan, I thought Washington got screwed on one of the last plays of the game last night by the refs. The refs moved the marker indicating the Skins made a first down. Washington then tries a play since they made the first down, but it didn't work. The refs then move the ball and chain back and say it is 4th down. Had the Skins thought it was 3rd down and inches, I'm sure they would have ran the ball and made a first down and not try a pass. Some bad calls and sportsmanship by coaches this weekend.

PostSubject: Re: I think the Redskins got screwed last night.   I think the Redskins got screwed last night. EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 9:47 pm

Yeah, I agree. They got hosed by the refs.

But there is really nothing anyone can do about it. Except maybe firing the officiating crew that were doing the game..

The NFL just got very fortunate that a blunder of this magnitude didn't happen during a Playoff Game, or worse, The Super Bowl... I think the Redskins got screwed last night. 1346693609 
Back to top Go down
VMax

PostSubject: Re: I think the Redskins got screwed last night.   I think the Redskins got screwed last night. EmptyDecember 3rd 2013, 8:45 pm

Hell, Green Bay is the only team in history to win a Super Bowl without earning a playoff spot (2010).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think the Redskins got screwed last night.   I think the Redskins got screwed last night. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think the Redskins got screwed last night.
Page 1 of 1