Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surgery again

Go down 
+2
pup
TheQuig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Surgery again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2021, 4:00 pm

Dr. took me off physical therapy, said at this point it was stopping progress. I have 90% range of motion but no strength. Still painful.
Next, I have an infection in my intestine, diverticulitis that may mean another surgery if they can't clear it up. I had it over 10 years ago and it was bad, took out 10" of intestine that time. Healing took 3 months of bed rest. CT on Tuesday to see what will happen. Not a good year!

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2021, 10:05 pm

Not a good year at all. Crying or Very sad
Sorry to hear about your shoulder. I'd say mine is 95% but pain free. Have slightly less range of motion than my good arm but just glad it doesn't hurt.

Here's hoping to next year being better. Surgery again - Page 2 233199915
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2021, 1:24 pm

I went to my Gastro Dr. yesterday. He wants me to see a surgeon. Dr. thinks maybe scar tissue is built up causing pain. Today I'm seeing what Doctors my plan will pay for. This sucks! I need to get back to work. No work, no pay.

PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2021, 8:25 pm

Any update? Im hoping you have some good news. Wishing you the best.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2021, 10:09 pm

I went to the surgeon on Tuesday. He thinks scar tissue is the problem along with weight gain. I went to work today for the first time in 2 weeks. Not too bad, as time passes I'm feeling a little better. I'm not optimistic that this won't come back. At least no surgery in the near future.

PostSubject: Re: Surgery again   Surgery again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgery again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2