Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

February Pickup Sales

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ggbaird

February Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: February Pickup Sales   February Pickup Sales EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 9:28 pm

Best-Selling Pickup Trucks: February 2017

Quote :
After the predicted slowdown in automotive sales in January in just about every vehicle segment, pickup truck sales seemed to rebound in February. Almost every pickup sold in the U.S. had a strong month. The only significant exceptions were the Nissan Frontier and Toyota Tundra, both of which are long overdue for a redesign.

GM's Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra saw double-digit jumps compared to February 2016 sales numbers. We're guessing some of that gain can be attributed to the numerous dealer discounts offered on certain models of both pickups. Bloomberg is reporting that Chevy is now leading all truckmakers when it comes to offering cash on the hood. Take note: There are good deals to be had.

The mid-size players saw strong gains in February as well, with GM's Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon posting strong numbers. Tacoma sales appear to be staying level so far in 2017 as Toyota continues to work on getting the proper production mix between its two trucks at its San Antonio facility. It's also worth noting that Honda is selling more well-equipped mid-size Ridgelines than Nissan is selling of its two full-size pickups, the Titan half ton and heavier-duty Titan XD.

We expect these positive numbers to continue to climb as more of the country thaws out in March and April, and more fleet buyers and families take a trip to local dealerships.

February Pickup Sales Img_1211

PickupTrucks.com
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Scout

Scout

PostSubject: Re: February Pickup Sales   February Pickup Sales EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 3:12 pm

I saw a new Ridgeline in the wild yesterday. Gotta say it's much better looking than the previous one. It still isn't enough truck for me as far as capabilities go,. but I can't say I'm as turned off by the styling any more. Maybe the more conventional look of the new one will help it move a few more than the previous generation.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: February Pickup Sales   February Pickup Sales EmptyMarch 5th 2017, 5:38 pm

Pickup sales and especially full size still seem to be doing quite well. I expect it to stay that way unless something happens with gas prices. They are $1.92 to about $2 around here.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: February Pickup Sales   February Pickup Sales EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 9:31 pm

Gas is about $2 here and $3 in So Cal. I'm not sure how Californians do it.

We did a spring break trip to SoCal and we got a luxury rental on the cheap - a 2017 Mercedes GLS450 SUV. It was powerful,smooth, quiet, refined, but had oddities with the dashboard/infotainment system - it simply was illogical. I cursed that aspect every day I drove it. Otherwise it was sweet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Pickup Sales   February Pickup Sales Empty

Back to top Go down

February Pickup Sales
Page 1 of 1