Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GearOn Colorado

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ggbaird

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 2:29 pm

2015 Chevrolet Colorado Gets GearOn Special Edition

GearOn Colorado Image49

Quote :
Chevrolet will now offer the new Colorado in a GearOn Special Edition designed to make it easier (and less expensive) to personalize and outfit the midsize pickup truck to fit your favorite activities. The package will cost $31,250 (including destination) and will be offered on all LT models in either extended- or crew-cab configurations with 4x2 or 4x4 drivetrains. We'll get our first glimpse of this new trim level during the Chicago Auto Show later this week; expect more reports from the show floor.

Although there are no performance upgrades, the package will include a set of bed bars, side-step bars, a cargo divider and looped tie-down rings. With these standard features buyers will be able to use their trucks like a blank canvas, outfitting the Colorado to handle any specific mounting accessories they might want for hobbies such as biking, kayaking, skiing and more.

The package will also include gloss-black 18-inch aluminum rims, a body-colored grille, front and back black bow ties, front fog lamps and remote start.

GearOn Colorado Image50

GearOn Accessories:

PickupTrucks.com
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
ggbaird

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 2:32 pm

I like the monochromatic look. Some of the accessories look handy.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 3:32 pm

Good looking truck.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 3:36 pm

GM traditionally has done a good job with internally sourcing GM certified accessories. Better than Ford IMHO, the one exception being the Mustang.
Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 1:52 pm

Am I the only one that still likes chrome bumpers?
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 2:16 pm

Chrome is over-rated in my opinion, but to each their own. The less 'bling' the better, for me.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 6:08 pm

Chrome has it's place.  Looks good on some, looks unfinished on others.  

One's that come quick to mind.  Ford's two tone with silver.  The silver secondary color gets you chrome bumpers.  Not silver.  Dodge does the same.  Picky but with ascetics everyone has different likes. I actually enjoy the bright work done right where it accentuates the vehicle, not becoming gawdy like the 2 foot tall 6 foot wide RAM logo.
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 7:06 pm

Scout wrote:
Am I the only one that still likes chrome bumpers?  

yes GearOn Colorado 2643933158

color match or die GearOn Colorado 233199915
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GearOn Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Re: GearOn Colorado   GearOn Colorado Empty

Back to top Go down

GearOn Colorado
Page 1 of 1