Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks ObamaCare

Go down 
+6
Diesel Dan
Truth
GMC D-Max
TheQuig
ggbaird
theshyguy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 12:03 pm

This whole ObamaCare fiasco has phucked up insurance coverage past any point of reason. Between my employers contribution and mine, my monthly premiums are about 650 a month, for me and my son. This is what it bought me. I'd be better off paying the fine and paying cash at the ER, and still be sitting on a pile of cash.

I wrecked my 4wheeler in spectacular fashion a few weeks ago and the bills are starting to come in.

Past insurance I had, I paid the 100 ER co-pay and I was good. My week long stay for gall bladder surgery cost me 100 bucks total.

This time, 500 ER co pay, just because. It doesn't apply to my deductible in any form or fashion, then my deductible kicks in 3k worth. Old policy didn't have this crapola, new ones mandated by FUCKYOUCARE does. Then coverage finally kicks in $3500 later. To the tune on 80% of "approved" care.

3hrs in the ER, total insurance bill was 12 grand. Insurance paid 3200, I get the rest. A two minute CT scan goes for about 8 grand. My 650 per month covered about 1/4th of the bill.

They have it setup that an ER visit is basically a 500 fine. And it goes from there.

Broken ribs, broken bones in my foot, hip and back bruised all to hell, pissing blood for a few days and a pile of generic pain killers.

A. Don't go to the ER unless death is imminent.

B. Find a democrat and slap the cold fuck out of it for bringing us this Obamanation of no coverage and chaos.

But 30 million illegals are now "covered"....

Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 9:56 pm

Get you broken butt back to work. You have taxes to pay to welfare recipients. They depend in your work!
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 9:13 am

I went back to work on Monday. The IRS was going to start fining me for abandoning Detroits entitlements.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 12:16 pm

pup wrote:
This whole ObamaCare fiasco has phucked up insurance coverage past any point of reason. Between my employers contribution and mine, my monthly premiums are about 650 a month, for me and my son. This is what it bought me. I'd be better off paying the fine and paying cash at the ER, and still be sitting on a pile of cash.

I wrecked my 4wheeler in spectacular fashion a few weeks ago and the bills are starting to come in.

Past insurance I had, I paid the 100 ER co-pay and I was good. My week long stay for gall bladder surgery cost me 100 bucks total.

This time, 500 ER co pay, just because. It doesn't apply to my deductible in any form or fashion, then my deductible kicks in 3k worth. Old policy didn't have this crapola, new ones mandated by FUCKYOUCARE does. Then coverage finally kicks in $3500 later. To the tune on 80% of "approved" care.

3hrs in the ER, total insurance bill was 12 grand. Insurance paid 3200, I get the rest. A two minute CT scan goes for about 8 grand. My 650 per month covered about 1/4th of the bill.

They have it setup that an ER visit is basically a 500 fine. And it goes from there.

Broken ribs, broken bones in my foot, hip and back bruised all to hell, pissing blood for a few days and a pile of generic pain killers.

A. Don't go to the ER unless death is imminent.

B. Find a democrat and slap the cold fuck out of it for bringing us this Obamanation of no coverage and chaos.

But 30 million illegals are now "covered"....

Your post scares the crap out of me. Our insurance (I'm insured through my wife's work) isn't what it used to be either and the bills are starting to come in .... over six figures already and zero income from me until I get back to work. We shall see. Tried to slap some democrats at the ballot box Tues. ... took me 15 minutes to get up the handicapped ramp into the town hall with the walker but I had to do it.

Hope you're feeling better and are well on the mend.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 12:27 pm

I'm going to pay in pesos. If I'm gonna cover Mexico, might as well use their worthless currency too.

I'm doing better. Everything on me is sore. I don't sleep. Haven't been eating much either. But I can stand to lose some weight.

It's the new "crash" diet.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 12:33 pm

Depending on what the final tally ends up being, I might have to sell my Road King to pay this mess off. The suck keeps coming.
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 1:38 pm

pup wrote:
Depending on what the final tally ends up being, I might have to sell my Road King to pay this mess off. The suck keeps coming.

That's all kinds of wrong right there! But I feel your pain!
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 3:54 pm

rustbucket wrote:
Your post scares the crap out of me.

All of us working folks need to be concerned.
The government has proven it has a 100% track record of screwing up every program started with good intentions.

I've said it before and will say it again.
-the government already had a universal health care system, called the VA.
-4 yrs of service gives you a lifetime of medical benefits.

If you think the VA system sucks how in Qs name can you think the affordable health care act will end up any different?!

Your story is one reason I'm glad that I sold my Z400 sport quad before my luck ran out.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 4:31 pm

Man that sucks! Hope it works out for you. I need you back to work as I have decided to collect social security in April LOL, if it is still solvent.
It's unbelievable how much medical care cost. 4 weeks ago I had to go to the hospital for pre-surgery x-rays, ekg, etc.... I went to the hospital because they offer this service and take my insurance plan. Well it seems tha radiologist doesn't. Pisses me off, why can't they tell you this before hand? It's only $180 out of my pocket but it would have been nice to know. I could have taken the drive to NYC to my father in law and had it done for free.

Hope your getting better!

joemac

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 5:07 pm

Why is US healthcare the most expensive in the world? It's for profit. Insurance provides nothing to the actual delivery of actual healthcare of patients. It only adds cost. but cost to the delivery of healthcare. Most other systems are simply cost recovery. Nothing in the ACA or other healthcare legislation controls the total cost of healthcare delivery. There are limitations in what insurance will cover, however does nothing to cover costs over and above on many plans leaving a person with huge inflated bills (limited liability maximums).

The premise for insurance only works when healthcare is extremely expensive. In India I had a physician come to my hotel room, examination, diagnosis, provide two medicines (Lomotil and Cypro) for a grand total of $40 USD. Lomotil alone for a prescription of 2.5mg 30 count is $48.20. Cypro for same quantity runs $60 plus in the US.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 7:42 pm

Part of the reason for such high health care is the malpractice insurance a doctor must pay. My father in law is a doctor in NYC and on many occasions stated if he knew early on that the insurance companies held so much power on what the doctor can or can't do for their patients, he never would have become a doctor. Between the insurance companies and the lawyers, you would have to be crazy to become a doctor in the U.S.

joemac

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 9:42 pm

TheQuig wrote:
Between the insurance companies and the lawyers, you would have to be crazy to become a doctor in the U.S.

All of which do nothing to actually deliver any actual care to any patient. They just add cost.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 7th 2014, 10:57 am

joemac wrote:
TheQuig wrote:
Between the insurance companies and the lawyers, you would have to be crazy to become a doctor in the U.S.

All of which do nothing to actually deliver any actual care to any patient.  They just add cost.

There's plenty of blame to go around but imho the majority of blame belongs to gov't- the more they get involved the worse it gets. A 2009 Price Waterhouse study noted that one out of every four private sector dollars (i.e. you if you pay out of pocket or your insurance company) goes to cover unfunded/underfunded gov't mandates, otherwise known as cost shifting. And it's only gotten worse- Obozocare is cost shifting on steroids.

Back to top Go down
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 11:39 am

Sorry to hear you got busted up (twice), Jason!

Getting hurt (at your age Razz ) hurts worse, and takes longer to recover from. Then, Obamanationcare is simply adding insult to injury.

But, it was never about "Affordable" health insurance... or health "care". What with the recent reports of the number of doctors who are abandoning the exchanges, this plays right into the original plan: total government control of healthcare, from single-payer, to government doctors, nurses and hospitals.

Wouldn't you just LOVE to have a national health care system like that paragon of efficiency and success like the VA??
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 1:19 pm

Single payer has been the plan all along. Just like any other agenda, slow incremental steps, legislate behind closed doors sometimes a decade or longer the government usually gets the result. The American majority are none the wiser. Simply go along. Distracted by mounds of non-essential BS from multiple angles. That's the agenda. No one paying attention, everything done behind closed doors in secret. The result will come as a surprise to the majority a day in the future. By the time the majority notices it will be well too late. History indicates many people will die as the result. WWII and the burning of the Reichstag, Gulf of Tokin, OKC, 911. All of it used as a guise to build an empire, consume wealth, control and impoverish the people.

Our country was a good experiment, doubtful it will last another 238 years.

As the framers state it takes noble honest persons to keep even this Constitutional Republic on track. The elected representatives all of them, are corrupt. How far we have wavered from the premise and intent our county was founded.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 2:39 pm

joemac wrote:
Our country was a good experiment, doubtful it will last another 238 years.
If only we could last as long as the Roman Empire fell......
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
rustbucket

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 9:08 pm

theshyguy wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/09/obamacare-architect-lack-transparency-was-key-because-stupidity-american/

I can't disagree.

Hope Gruber and the administration choke on it when the Supreme Court gets through ...
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 10:40 am

Liars and useful idiots. The first plank of the modern Democrat Platform.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 12:02 pm

We will see what the DC does. I feel Roberts sold us out so the SC wouldn't seem political but I doing so made it look political.

But Gruber was right. The stupidity of the population and the BS way they passed it worked. As Pelosi said they had to pass it to get past the fog of it. A fog they manufactured themelves.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 12:27 pm

2 recent insurance claims. One in Sept for a flu shot and this one in Oct.

The flu shot claim also filed for an additional shot I declined to get.
The Oct Claim now has 2 separate claims for the same xrays.

2 claims. 2 instances of fraud.

Change You Can Believe In
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 3:06 pm

Now he applogizied inappropaote speaking. This the truth and the really indicates the "how
" in how they were able to conive and decieve many to vote for this and shove it through. Because he wanted it.

American's are stupid. He spoke the truth. Instead of American's getting upset at Gruber. Maybe they should take back the country from the parties and their associated connections that lied and lied and lied about everything.

This is not an isolated case. We're lied too about everything.

Iraqi's throwing babies out of Kuwaiti incubators? Nope didn't happen.
Gulf of Token, didn't happen.
WMD's didn't happen.
Al-Queada in Iraq? Wasn't there until we bombed the crap out of everything.
NSA spying on Americans? Secret interpretations of legislation purposely crafted language to deceive (PATRIOT ACT) section 215. Self granted authorities.
Terror everywhere. Wasn't there until we funded enabled the groups in secret and then blow up what stability these countries did have because there are terrorists in the countries. Chaos of dropping bombs enables more chaos, not stability.
Now healthcare.

The wool has been pulled over American's eyes for decades. American's really expected a different result? Stupid Americans. Everything is corrupt. Everything. This starts at the ballot box. No ID to vote? We have dead people voting. Voting machines that select the other candidate. Voting machine memory cards that have negative votes for a candidate. Voting machine memory card physical tapes that don't match the recorded vote counts entered. Candidates that are eliminated from debates and primaries cause the DNC and RNC change the rules on a whim to eliminate those contenders. Everything is rigged.
Back to top Go down
turbobill

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 8:52 pm

I recall, in the old pickuptrucks.com forum, of being chastized by one member for calling the people who voted for obama "stupid". At least I now feel vindicated.

Sometimes the truth hurts!
Back to top Go down
Truth
Admin

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 12:35 am

I could possibly see someone uninformed voting for him the first time, but as with Clinton, no excuse beyond stupidity for doing it twice.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 10:23 am

History will show how bad he was for our country but his supports will still ignore the truth.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 10:28 am

Diesel Dan wrote:
History will show how bad he was for our country but his supporters will still ignore the truth.

These people are serial liars. Show them videos of their lies ("If you like your plan ..." for one), rub their faces in it, and they still insist it wasn't a lie. So many I know don't pay much attention to politics- the reason people are starting to wake up are the Marxist d___bag policies of this administration are hitting them where it hurts. The lack of good paying jobs, the price of food and fuel, the damage done to their health insurance and not to mention the disastrous Obama foreign policyfor are finally forcing people to pay attention. DW isn't happy with the new health insurance that takes effect next year ... it will cost us much, much more out of pocket.

I just hope it isn't too late for the country.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 10:32 am

He stated for 6 1/2 years he had no Constitutional authority to act unilaterally on immigration...then he did.

Either he was lying for 6 1/2 years, or he's lying now. But the moonbat Grubers don't care. They celebrate his lies like a Palestinian celebrates an American being killed by terrorists...and thats only the beginning of their American hating things they have in common
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 12:56 pm

pup wrote:
They celebrate his lies like a Palestinian celebrates an American being killed by terrorists...and thats only the beginning of their American hating things they have in common

The celebration of killing of others is mutual. Typically in the US the only line towed is the pro-Israeli one.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/israeli-crowd-cheers-as-missile-hits-gaza-live-on-cnn

Israelis have watching parties when the IDF announces an attack. They pull up lawn chairs, cheer and dance at the sight of other humans being killed. Wonderful species we have going.

Anyone would be disgruntle with another party that simply comes in a takes your property, entire neighborhoods, villages, no longer yours so claimed. Been going on for decades, people cut off from water, hospitals, electricity. This never ever gets spoken about in western media.

Looking for Palestinian motivation, this is the unspoken in the US media. Spoken, Palestinian are terrorists, Israelis are all good.

One quick look at the territory map tells the tale, and the plight much better than any media source.

Every now and then true colors slip out, ohhh western media whooopsieee. Resolution delete it.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-reporter-deletes-tweet-calling-israelis-cheering-missile-strikes-scum/

Killing other humans no matter how deplorable people they might be deemed, shouldn't be celebrated. This showcases how far as a species we have drifted.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 1:05 pm

You will see more of it in Ferguson soon.

The press and the Great American Race Baiters has been ginning up this riot for months now, nothing the grand jury decides will change it.

Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 1:06 pm

We get the treat of going under the ACA at my company this next year. We're all very excited for the changes it brings. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks ObamaCare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks ObamaCare   Thanks ObamaCare Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks ObamaCare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next