Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colorado's Recreational Marijuana

Go down 
+6
joemac
rustbucket
Diesel Dan
TheQuig
ggbaird
Diseasel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Colorado's Recreational Marijuana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorado's Recreational Marijuana   Colorado's Recreational Marijuana - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 2:16 pm

When I was a young man, I did my share plus about 100 other peoples share. Lots of stories, but I can say one thing for sure, it didn't make me violent, nor did I every wake up with a hangover and said "I'm never going to smoke that again".
Martial Arts change all that in my early 30's. The hard core of judo players that I became close to were mostly cops and troopers. I didn't want to let my team mates down by being caught with it. I've never done it since then, would like to try it if it were legal, but I have too much to lose by trying it now.
I get bad hangovers from alcohol, still drink a glass or two on occasion, but I'm kind of glad I get hangovers so easy as it keeps me away from something that is bad for your body, worse than marijuana will ever be. I have read (and it could be wrong) There is less problems with smoking marijuana than cigarettes because of all the chemicals they use to process and make cigarettes taste better. I'm guessing most people that smoke weed wouldn't smoke nearly as much as a cigarette smoker.

PostSubject: Re: Colorado's Recreational Marijuana   Colorado's Recreational Marijuana - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 11:06 pm

I've never done it and never had much of an urge too. My friends did it some and a few did it a lot plus some other stuff. All I've ever witnessed it do is make my friends laugh and become rather worthless when it came to contributing to society until they outgrew it. I completely support medical use and even encourage. I support the freedom of everyone to use it but would never recommend it.

I'm waiting to see the car accidents start happening and be somewhat overblown. And then the reports of ppl trying to "good" stuff and it causing permanent "issues".
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Colorado's Recreational Marijuana   Colorado's Recreational Marijuana - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 3:14 am

theshyguy wrote:
I completely support medical use and even encourage.
Hells yeah!
Told the wife maybe we should stock up on some seeds for when we get old we can medicate ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorado's Recreational Marijuana   Colorado's Recreational Marijuana - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Colorado's Recreational Marijuana
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2