Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King has Spoken

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joemac

joemac

The King has Spoken Empty
PostSubject: The King has Spoken   The King has Spoken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 4:24 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57611601/new-rules-improve-mental-health-access-for-millions/

Are they just making it up along the way or what?

62 million?  Out of 315 million total, that's 20% of the US population has a mental disorder?  We're screwed up.  No mention of that.  That should be the headline.  That should be the alarm.  How did we get so screwed up?   With increasing rates of autism, all of these kids are starting to become adults and out in the public without they're parents in tow.  How's society going to adapt and be considerate to bring them into the fold?

Police have it figured out, taze, or shoot them.  What a country.

Have a mental issue, here take these 15 psychotropic drugs, that will fix you.  :/ As long as the insurance companies and pharmaceuticals are making billions, that's what really matters.

Don't mind that GMO crap at the grocery store.  Don't mind that fluoridated water.

Priority for the US, terrorism and WAR!!!!  Now don't get in the way!
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: The King has Spoken   The King has Spoken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 6:59 pm

I think its higher than 20%. After all, look who is in the presidency and Congress.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: The King has Spoken   The King has Spoken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 8:27 pm

We definitely can't blame the guns, knives, box cutters, etc anymore. It was poor policy all along. Mental health has come along way from the days of closed-off insane asylums. But there's no shortcuts, it's not always safe for some to be integrated into society.
Back to top Go down
toyboxrv

PostSubject: Re: The King has Spoken   The King has Spoken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 9:57 pm

How many people voted for Obama? Wasn't it about 62 million? I can believe that number.
Back to top Go down
erude

PostSubject: Re: The King has Spoken   The King has Spoken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 11:34 pm

Well I guess I must be one. Lately I've been fighting my 'demons' and asked a few friends for advice one had the nerve to say there are pills for that. I think a few months ago I would have considered it but the pills hide the problem but I need to face these 'demons' head on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King has Spoken   The King has Spoken Empty

Back to top Go down

The King has Spoken
Page 1 of 1