Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voted in a special Senate election today.

Go down 
+2
Yota_fan
TheQuig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Voted in a special Senate election today. Empty
PostSubject: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 6:31 pm

We had a senator that died in office so they held an election today to replace him.
The Democrat is mayor of the city of Newark, backs Obama and wants our 2A rights taken away.
The Republican is endorsed by the NRA and an underdog.
I voted for the right guy.

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 11:25 pm

Even though you did the right thing, won't the Demonrat most likely win anyways?
Back to top Go down
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 9:14 am

People need to take note that the "right guy" got NO support whatsoever from the GOPe. The only real support he got was from Sarah Palin, who has made it her mission to turn the "Good Ol' Boy Club" that is today's Republican Party on its ear.

I swear, the GOPe hates the grass-roots Tea Party movement more than it does the democrats.

What am I saying?!? The GOPe LOVES the democrats, and wishes to be part of the "in crowd".

Phuck 'em.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 10:36 am

GMC D-Max wrote:
I swear, the GOPe hates the grass-roots Tea Party movement more than it does the democrats.

What am I saying?!?  The GOPe LOVES the democrats, and wishes to be part of the "in crowd".  

Phuck 'em.
The GOP is protecting their turf, they are now threatened by the new comers.  The GOP has for two decades now drifted away from the principals that used to be Republican and conservative.  Limited government, low taxes, fiduciary responsibility.  The actual is that the GOP is now more liberal than at anytime in history.   There's zero effective difference between the GOP hardliners and the liberals that sit across the isle.  The GOP is threatened by the fundamentals of their party being reinstated by newly elected senators and representatives.  Thus why they are bad mouthing, kicking, and screaming at the Republican new comers.  They are threatened.  The GOP will eventually falter, as the current course is not sustainable.

It's good that you stuck to your morals and voted like you did. The change or revolution we're looking for won't happen over night, not one or two election cycles. It must start somewhere, with votes like yours and others that will accompany it over the next cycles it might be the ignition we need to start something productive in our country.

Others will state your throwing away your vote. BS. Don't forgo your morals, vote the way you want to vote even though the candidate may not have a chance. This is the only way that through election cycles we can start a systematic change.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 2:43 pm

One good thing that came out of this election is that more counties voted the Republican ticket than we have seen in the past. My county has always been Republican along with one other, this time I think the count was 6 counties, so we are headed in the right direction.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 4:27 pm

I saw an article the other day where Bookers neighbors said he has never lived in the house he claims residence at. It's all just for show. He really lives in NYC.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 8:39 pm

Doesn't surprise me at all. He raised his fund money using movie stars. The city he is mayor of has got to be one of the top murder cities in the country.

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 9:40 pm

All the more reason to ban guns there.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. EmptyOctober 17th 2013, 11:58 pm

Strict firearm laws works well in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voted in a special Senate election today.   Voted in a special Senate election today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Voted in a special Senate election today.
Page 1 of 1