Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beverage of choice?

Go down 
+9
stretch
TheQuig
Charlie in TX
Breathing Borla
Diesel Dan
GMC D-Max
Ulmus
ggbaird
Bambam
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Beverage of choice? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beverage of choice?   Beverage of choice? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 4:34 pm

Coors Light, Cold and Free are my beverages of choice. In any way I can get them.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Beverage of choice?   Beverage of choice? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 8:44 pm

On occasion I'll sip some Patrons Cafe. I use to be able to drink beer but started getting headaches and waking up out of sorts. Which isn't as nice as waking up out of shorts. Cool
Back to top Go down
stretch

stretch

PostSubject: Re: Beverage of choice?   Beverage of choice? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 8:12 pm

Since spending a couple weeks in Dallas this past year, I developed a taste for Shiner Bock...

Now tequila, that is an alcohol I cannot go near. I may be able to handle one shot, if I try for two, its over quick and I'm darting for the bathroom to go pray to the porcelain god...! Beverage of choice? - Page 2 1346693609
Back to top Go down
erude

PostSubject: Re: Beverage of choice?   Beverage of choice? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 11:44 am

stretch wrote:
Since spending a couple weeks in Dallas this past year, I developed a taste for Shiner Bock...

Now tequila, that is an alcohol I cannot go near. I may be able to handle one shot, if I try for two, its over quick and I'm darting for the bathroom to go pray to the porcelain god...! Beverage of choice? - Page 2 1346693609
I to enjoy Shiner Bock. I would ship it up but I'd be worried about temperature changes right now.
Back to top Go down
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

PostSubject: Re: Beverage of choice?   Beverage of choice? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 11:52 am

stretch wrote:

That aptly describes me and Vodka. Just the smell of it stimulates my gag reflex. Might have something to do with a drinking contest I had with a (portly) buddy of mine, some years ago. (we were drinking melon shooters, in highball glasses... equal parts vodka, Midori, and OJ (looks like antifreeze). After 3 rounds, we ran out of OJ, and nobody was in any condition to drive to the store for more. So, vodka and Midori "shooters" it was!)

Beverage of choice? - Page 2 2779125725 Beverage of choice? - Page 2 2779125725 Beverage of choice? - Page 2 2779125725

Hey! The smiley bar is almost the right color! HuummMMMmbbbbbrrrfffffffff....
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Beverage of choice?   Beverage of choice? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 1:53 pm

GMC D-Max wrote:
That aptly describes me and Vodka. Just the smell of it stimulates my gag reflex.

Ditto... Beverage of choice? - Page 2 2779125725
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
stretch

stretch

PostSubject: Re: Beverage of choice?   Beverage of choice? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 10:21 pm

erude685 wrote:

I to enjoy Shiner Bock. I would ship it up but I'd be worried about temperature changes right now.
I have Shiner Bock available at my local liquor store. I'm sure if you go to the larger beer stores by you, you'll find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beverage of choice?   Beverage of choice? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beverage of choice?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: