Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bud Light - Major screwup.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Bud Light - Major screwup. Empty
PostSubject: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. EmptyApril 16th 2023, 11:20 am

Who could not have seen the Bud Light disaster that is going on now.
Over the years I have slowed down drinking alcohol in general. I probably drink a six pack in a year and once in a while I'll make a Bloody Mary or White Russian.
I was never a fan of Budweiser, but everyone has different tastes. When they went woke with the new promotion they alienated the same people that have faithfully consumed the product.
Upper management put out a disclaimer to try to downplay the controversy but IMO only made it worse.

The transgender influencer is an insult to all America, and the woman that ran this campaign should be fired with her comments on the current customers acting like "Frat Boys". A male dressed as a female is what Anheuser Bush wants to be associate with?

The longer these "people" are paid by Anheuser Bush, the more the company will lose money.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. EmptyApril 16th 2023, 3:27 pm

Worst part that it's a man pretending to be a young girl. What kind of evil stands with that insanity?
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. EmptyApril 16th 2023, 4:10 pm

Nike pays him to advertise a sports bra of all things. Another company to stay away from.
Women should be pissed that a man pretending to be a woman is schilling bras for Nike.

Diesel Dan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. EmptyApril 17th 2023, 2:58 am

It's estimated <5% of the population identifies as trans and I'd guess some of that is sympathetic votes. So why is such a ultra minor portion of the population suddenly so prevalent in our society?

The likes of Jack Daniels, Miller Lite, Coors and more have joined in too woke beers
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. EmptyApril 17th 2023, 8:49 pm

My guess is it's less than .5%, if that.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. EmptyApril 18th 2023, 8:56 am

I don't care if you are straight or not as long as you don't shove it in my face. This is out of control lately.
I think Anheuser Bush is regretting this big time.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. EmptyApril 21st 2023, 3:28 pm

It seems like upside down world. Rioters shall not be demonized, criminals are victims, jailed are to be set free, cops are evil, social media is judge/jury, taxpayers need to cover public student loan debt, Americans need to cater to anyone unless related to the 2nd amendment, 0% homes loans to first time buyers, empty the strategic petroleum reserve to stave off inflation, innocent taxpayers might cough up hundreds of thousands per reparation claimant, the administration has a right to spend with wreckless intent and demand an increase in the debt limit for more blank check spending, hundreds of billions spent in a proxy war with putler, and that's just a part of it. And yet the stock market takes it all in stride.

Whew! Gotta wonder how long this can last.

I should add just wait until these large language model AI chatbots take off. Elon said a goal of one Google founder was to create a digital god. What could possibly go wrong there.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. EmptyApril 21st 2023, 7:58 pm

Bill Maher hit this out of the park:

TheQuig and theshyguy like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light - Major screwup.   Bud Light - Major screwup. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bud Light - Major screwup.
Page 1 of 1