Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why the tail light was broken

Go down 
+7
ggbaird
bones
Diesel Dan
theshyguy
Hilux
joemac
shatto
11 posters
AuthorMessage
shatto

shatto

Why the tail light was broken Empty
PostSubject: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 3:04 pm

Why the tail light was broken 1052278_10200666317248500_1250883792_o
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 4:10 pm

A country is no better than it's people. Greatest country in the world eh?  That's what we're told.  Though it can't be qualified by any quantifiable metric.  I'm increasingly disgruntle with what makes up our society.  Zero assimilation of American traditions, morals, values, and ethics.

That's absolutely despicable for anyone to do something like that to another persons property.
Back to top Go down
Hilux

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 6:42 pm

Hmmm time to take the catalytic converter off for awhile for some payback .
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 9:42 pm

Police report to get the finger prints on file. Then get a security camera up where they wont see it and when they do it again file charges for both. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out who is drivibg a rice burner and doesnt like him.

Probably a hybrid driver who doesn't know about the toxic metals and processes used to make those batteries.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 12:02 am

I hope the letter was written on hemp paper with soy ink.
Oh well, gonna have to burn 30lbs of coal, 2 gallons of oil and cut down 3 acres of amazon rain forest for the chromium to make a new tail light.

That person(most likely female by the writing, IMO) definitely would not like my "bus" then!

PS,
Grammar and spelling Nazis will not like that letter.
Back to top Go down
bones

bones

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 10:27 am

That note doesn't jive with the damage to what looks to have happened. The damage looks like something swiped the truck or the truck ran into some sort of block wall. You can see the the scrape marks and the concrete or dust inside the light. So unless they had a block wall to throw at it or took the truck themselves and backed it into a wall, something doesn't add up.
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 1:10 pm

Good eye Bones. Didn't even notice that.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 8:16 pm

The person needs to learn how to spell! ENVIRONMENT! NOT enviroment!

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 10:43 pm

Seems like a dumbass and/or a bad practical joke. Who'd damage someone's property, hand write a letter to them (yep, fingerprints), and then identify the style of car they drive?

Is that a Toyota or an F150?

Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 3:24 pm

It was this lady.

Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 5:24 pm

Scout wrote:
It was this lady.
That guy has a lot more patience than me. I probably would've peeled the exhaust off her tree-hugging Prius and bitch-slapped the cow with it.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 6:55 pm

That lady was just wanting to get KTFO!!!!
Back to top Go down
erude

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 11:26 pm

Last week a hybrid was tailgating me for no reason at the speed limit so I turned up the tuner rolled the coal and took off like a bat of hell till I saw cop and reverted to normal driving habits. In the hybrid's pursuit of me they got pulled over being on the phone.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 12:04 pm

Why the tail light was broken 4143d1383190975-fresh-off-boat-ecoboost-fx4-germany-furprius12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the tail light was broken   Why the tail light was broken Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the tail light was broken
Page 1 of 1