Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April Pickup Sales

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ggbaird

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 1st 2013, 7:59 pm

April 2013 Top 15 Pickup Truck Sales

PickupTrucks.com

Still going strong! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
joemac

joemac

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 3:45 pm

Forum rules Smile

You mean anything you see on PUTC doesn't belong here, check. Smile

Trucks are kicking $55 right now.
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 4:49 pm

I don't have a problem with articles from PUTC. Even from the forums for that matter. The fact that we had no control over the spammers there was my main issue, and the overall lack of attention from management. At least here we have the spammers covered and free reign to do almost anything we want to make life better here.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 6:35 pm

Exactly, there was little concern or desire to help police anything. The blogs are trashed, the constant spam without support from management to help, aid, change policy, no thought or considerations to upgrade to newer versions of UBB to counteract with the hogwash. They simply didn't care if we were there or not. So I won't waist my time clicking pages them getting ad revenue when there's nothing in reciprocal for me nor any appreciation.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 4th 2013, 8:11 pm

ggbaird wrote:
I don't have a problem with articles from PUTC. Even from the forums for that matter. The fact that we had no control over the spammers there was my main issue, and the overall lack of attention from management. At least here we have the spammers covered and free reign to do almost anything we want to make life better here.

My question is why? It seemed to go downhill fast after Mike L. left. Why can't Mark Williams do anything?
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 5th 2013, 8:01 am

rustbucket wrote:
ggbaird wrote:

My question is why? It seemed to go downhill fast after Mike L. left. Why can't Mark Williams do anything?

I honestly don't think they had any intentions of doing anything with the Forums, ever.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 5th 2013, 8:17 pm

When PUTC started the forums were the focal point, Mike L participated even. Mike then vacated and started producing considerable content, the blogs were created, and the forums never got any attention or consideration, thus they are withering and dying.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 6th 2013, 9:16 am

Here is my take as a Chevy guy.
Ford is pulling away from Chevy, Ram has left GMC in the dust and is gaining on Chevy.
The new GM trucks will sell good but since they appear more evolutionary instead of revolutionary the trend will continue.

Just my two bits as an arm chair CEO.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 6th 2013, 12:29 pm

It will be interesting to see how the market interprets the new GM trucks. No doubt things will change, but which way? Competition in trucks has never been better IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 8th 2013, 10:13 am

joemac,

Moving on up in the world I see.
That loaner must be much nicer than sneaker mode!
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales EmptyMay 8th 2013, 10:40 am

Yep, hit a home run with the loaner. I didn't want to put the sales lady out in a bad position, just anything with wheels off the used lot, didn't matter to me. She ended up giving me a 2013 Platinum 4x4 with 180 miles on the clock go figure. No complaints here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April Pickup Sales Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Pickup Sales   April Pickup Sales Empty

Back to top Go down

April Pickup Sales
Page 1 of 1