Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainy Wet Spring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Rainy Wet Spring  Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Wet Spring    Rainy Wet Spring  EmptyMay 26th 2021, 1:19 pm

Rainy Spring here. Temps been well below normal, dark overcast days, day after day after day...Tons and tons of rain it the past few weeks. Yard is saturated, can't mow...lots of the RV spots are closed due to high water...didn't have any camping plans for the next few weeks anyway.

Raising a brood of mockingbirds in my campers pinbox in the meantime.

5 days ago
Rainy Wet Spring  B211

Today--they are growing like weeks. Might claim them on my taxes. Should be fledged and gone in another week or so.
Rainy Wet Spring  B1110
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Rainy Wet Spring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Wet Spring    Rainy Wet Spring  EmptyMay 26th 2021, 9:39 pm

Our spring has been cool but dry. Tonight we had a storm pass through, the first rain in almost a month. We need rain.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Rainy Wet Spring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Wet Spring    Rainy Wet Spring  EmptyJune 30th 2021, 9:36 pm

Im enjoying the rain here too. Poor people up in the north are not so lucky. Saw it was 116 in Seattle the other day. Thats even hot for here much less up there with the humidity and lack of ac.

Luckily it cools down at night so they can get back to the rioting.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Rainy Wet Spring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Wet Spring    Rainy Wet Spring  EmptyJune 30th 2021, 9:37 pm

And I had 2 bird nests in my house. 1 from a hole I cut to try and run a security camera a different way and didnt cover up fully with a screen And then another were a bird found just enough of a gap in the corner of my metal roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Wet Spring  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Wet Spring    Rainy Wet Spring  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Wet Spring
Page 1 of 1