Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tractor Supply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 7:29 pm

I've seen TV adds for the place and when traveling in the south have always seen them but yesterday was the first time I went in a new store that opened up about 20 miles south of me. I felt bad for my daughter as I told her we were going to pick up duck feed and bedding. I had to touch and look at everything in every isle. I had a lot of restraint, I only for myself bought a John Deere coffee mug and a pair of jeans. I'll be back!

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 7:49 pm

We have a store up here which is probably the same one you are referring to, but simply called TSC (Tractor Supply Company). And yes, it takes a lot of restraint to browse the aisles. Good store!
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 1:00 am

Mills Fleet Farm is a super sized TSC, sadly it is a mid-west local only.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 9:56 am

Diesel Dan wrote:
Mills Fleet Farm is a super sized TSC, sadly it is a mid-west local only.

TSC is o.k. but Mills Fleet Farm has got it all over TSC ... think Rich's "restraint" would be non-existent if he were to ever set foot in one.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 10:29 am

Tractor Supply is overpriced. Nice selection, but too high.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 10:51 am

pup wrote:
Tractor Supply is overpriced. Nice selection, but too high.

That was my impression the last time I stopped in a TSC. Mills Fleet Farm has decent prices and even better selection- if they don't have it, you probably don't need it. Farm and livestock stuff, automotive, firearms/ ammo, clothes, housewares, tools, toys .... can't think of much they don't have. When I lived in Houston I can't recall anyplace that had that kind of selection under one roof ... might be a Midwest thing.

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 12:36 pm

Thanks for the information. Beside Agway, I didn't have anything to compare to Tractor Supply. Their feed prices are lower than Agway but in the past I was getting feed at a place near  last job and I could go there at lunch. I really wasn't looking at the price on all the goodies while I was there, I had too much fun fondling the tools and other mechanical stuff.

Diesel Dan

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply EmptyNovember 25th 2014, 10:22 am

If you don't have access to a feed mill then TSC does have decent feed selection and prices.
While TSC is no Mills F/F it is better than the other box stores for ag products and selection. I bought my Hobart Mig welder from TSC because they had one of the best prices and I can get consumables on the weekend if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tractor Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractor Supply   Tractor Supply Empty

Back to top Go down

Tractor Supply
Page 1 of 1