Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2014 Indian - what do you guys think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rustbucket

2014 Indian - what do you guys think? Empty
PostSubject: 2014 Indian - what do you guys think?   2014 Indian - what do you guys think? EmptyApril 12th 2014, 6:53 pm

I stopped at a Indian dealer weekend before last and was really impressed by what I saw....

2014 Indian - what do you guys think? Indian10

A Street Glide is on my bucket list but after seeing this, I'm not so sure. Could be wrong but from what I saw HD has got some real competition.
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Indian - what do you guys think?   2014 Indian - what do you guys think? EmptyApril 12th 2014, 7:58 pm

Technically, the Indians are pretty solid. Pricey though, and the look just isn't for me. Victory (Polaris) owns and builds the Indians now, so they are still American. That's a plus.

I do like the Street Glides though.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Indian - what do you guys think?   2014 Indian - what do you guys think? EmptyApril 14th 2014, 10:36 am

I want to like them, but I just can't. The powerplant looks to be a winner, but I don't care for that look.
Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Indian - what do you guys think?   2014 Indian - what do you guys think? EmptyApril 14th 2014, 1:09 pm

The last time Indian had a go at it the bikes seemed over priced for what they were.  I haven't had a chance to get a good look at what the new ones offer.  My biggest concern would be how long are the going to hang around this time.  I'd be skeptical of Indian until they prove they are gonna be a player that can stay in the market.  Only because if you have a problem or need a replacement part for any reason things can be hard to come by with no dealer network.

Before I could say how much I do or don't like it I would need a little seat time. I don't think I could buy another bike without a test ride to see if I like the power, comfort, and handling.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Indian - what do you guys think?   2014 Indian - what do you guys think? EmptyApril 14th 2014, 1:13 pm

Scout wrote:
 Only because if you have a problem or need a replacement part for any reason things can be hard to come by with no dealer network.
Yeah, co-worker bought something like a Big Dog a few years back since the waiting list was too long for a Harley and kinda regrets it now. Too much $$ for a bike with few dealers and didn't really hold its value.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Indian - what do you guys think?   2014 Indian - what do you guys think? EmptyApril 14th 2014, 2:05 pm

I would think Indian will pull as many sales from it's brother Victory as they do from Harley. Or any of the metric bikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 Indian - what do you guys think?   2014 Indian - what do you guys think? Empty

Back to top Go down

2014 Indian - what do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1