Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment... Empty
PostSubject: Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment...   Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment... EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 4:30 pm

What do y'all think about Rand Paul's epic nearly 13 hour filibuster? News Link

Sub question: What do y'all think about John McCain and Lindsey Graham's response that it was "ridiculous" News Link , especially given the fact that the USAG will NOT rule out the use of drones against US citizens, on US soil, but in fact, says they're legal? One More News Link

This is probably the one and ONLY time I side with Code Pink on an issue (and Barking Moonbat™️ John Cusack). Shocked
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment...   Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment... EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 5:20 pm

About time someone stood up to the cabal of traitors in DC. McCain and Graham are poster childs for term limits and what's wrong in politics these days. They should be quietly led off for execution, IMHO.

On Rand, I bet he meets an untimely end soon, he poked the big bad bear and ole pappa bear don't like to be poked.
Back to top Go down
erude

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment...   Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment... EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 12:28 am

pup wrote:
About time someone stood up to the cabal of traitors in DC. McCain and Graham are poster childs for term limits and what's wrong in politics these days. They should be quietly led off for execution, IMHO.

On Rand, I bet he meets an untimely end soon, he poked the big bad bear and ole pappa bear don't like to be poked.
Can't agree more.
Back to top Go down
turbobill

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment...   Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment... EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 10:09 am

McCain and Graham are more tools of the left.
Back to top Go down
Yota_fan

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment...   Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment... EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 4:35 pm

It was good to see Rand Paul stand up for something.

Even if I don't agree with him politically on everything, I applaud him for what he did..

Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment... 4155716442
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment...   Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul's "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" moment...
Page 1 of 1