Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hugo Chavez is dead...

Go down 
+4
Yota_fan
Diseasel
TheQuig
stretch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stretch

stretch

Hugo Chavez is dead... Empty
PostSubject: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 8:07 pm

I know many don't agree with his politics or appreciated his UN speech chastising W bushdummy but I kinda liked the guy and he was held in high regard by his people. I have worked with a few south Americans, although not directly from Venezuela, but they all spoke highly of what he accomplished there. affraid
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 9:18 pm

I didn't like him, he was taking away peoples businesses and giving them to his government. A little to friendly with Russia for my liking.

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 9:58 pm

He was another crazy South American dictator. He got what he deserved. And, whew, he has some ugly daughters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yota_fan

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 11:28 pm

You liked the guy??! Rolling Eyes

In life, he was an evil, wicked man. Hugo Chavez is dead... 1072410463

Fortunately, right this very second, he is in a place reserved for all of the wicked men who have walked the face of this Earth..
Back to top Go down
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 12:02 am

Hell is a little hotter tonight, and the world is a better place for his passing.

My only concern is: How much worse might his successor be?
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 9:45 am

stretch wrote:
I know many don't agree with his politics or appreciated his UN speech chastising W bushdummy but I kinda liked the guy and he was held in high regard by his people. I have worked with a few south Americans, although not directly from Venezuela, but they all spoke highly of what he accomplished there. affraid

I always thought he was a little too right wing for your tastes...lol
Back to top Go down
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 10:23 am

stretch wrote:

A short list of his "accomplishments":

In 2012, Venezuela had 21,692 murders with a population of only 27.1 million. (1998 (no Chavez): 4,450 murders)

Homicide rate is over 73 per 100,000 inhabitants.

Homicide rate in Caracas is more than 200 per 100,000 inhabitants.

The price of food and drink rose by 21% in the first five months of 2010, according to the Central Bank.

The inflation rate in Venezuela was recorded at 22.18 percent in January of 2013.

Infant mortality rate: total: 20.18 deaths/1,000 live births

The Chavez government allowed 75,000 tonnes of food to rot in 2010 as the country was experiencing massive food shortages.

Basic food stuffs, such as flour, milk, bread, sugar, poultry, dairy products and cooking oil are in chronic short supply and have been for years.

In the Andean Region, Venezuela is the only net importer of food; in contrast, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru are all net food exporters.

A little ditty in honor of "OOgo":
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 11:21 am

GMC D-Max wrote:

True dat!
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 11:27 am

Diesel Dan wrote:
GMC D-Max wrote:

True dat!

Obama already has a job.
Back to top Go down
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 11:48 am

pup wrote:
Diesel Dan wrote:
GMC D-Max wrote:

True dat!

Obama already has a job.

Pro-Am Golfer?
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 11:53 am

pup wrote:
Obama already has a job.

Well what's he doing in the white house then?
Back to top Go down
turbobill

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 8:16 pm

GMC D-Max wrote:
stretch wrote:

A short list of his "accomplishments":

In 2012, Venezuela had 21,692 murders with a population of only 27.1 million. (1998 (no Chavez): 4,450 murders)

Homicide rate is over 73 per 100,000 inhabitants.

Homicide rate in Caracas is more than 200 per 100,000 inhabitants.

The price of food and drink rose by 21% in the first five months of 2010, according to the Central Bank.

The inflation rate in Venezuela was recorded at 22.18 percent in January of 2013.

Infant mortality rate: total: 20.18 deaths/1,000 live births

The Chavez government allowed 75,000 tonnes of food to rot in 2010 as the country was experiencing massive food shortages.

Basic food stuffs, such as flour, milk, bread, sugar, poultry, dairy products and cooking oil are in chronic short supply and have been for years.

In the Andean Region, Venezuela is the only net importer of food; in contrast, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru are all net food exporters.

A little ditty in honor of "OOgo":

One less communist in the world. No loss. May he rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
stretch

stretch

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 10:13 pm

I question what is true and what is propaganda. Like I said before, I have spoken with a few south Americans and they did not have a negative opinion of Chavez at all. I suspect their is a mountain of propaganda we get fed to us to justify our government's position during the w admin. From what I remembered, Chavez offered us a deal on oil that w flat out refused due to a conflict of interest with his Saudi buddies who stuff his bank account. That's not looking out for American interests, only personal. As for his politics, we have supported far worse dictators and regimes so that doesn't mean diddly squat to me. Their politics and way of life is their problem, not mine. I just had respect for the guy with balls enough to bash the bush dummy in the UN. That is truly freedom of speech !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugo Chavez is dead...   Hugo Chavez is dead... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hugo Chavez is dead...
Page 1 of 1