Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gun Shopping?

Go down 
+4
pup
joemac
ggbaird
shatto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shatto

shatto

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 5:23 am

Gun Shopping? DUCK_COMMANDERS_WEBSITE_1101
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 10:03 am

Speaking of the 'Duck Guys'... I guess old Phil has come under fire big-time for voicing his opinion. So much for freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
joemac

joemac

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 12:20 pm

No one has limited Phil's speech.  Many are tossing it around like it's a First Amendment violation, which it isn't.  A&E didn't care for his comments, and reacted.  They should have the right to do, it's their network. Many may not agree with A&E decision, and they have every right to agree, disagree, or be opinionated at A&E's reaction.

This has been trumped up as "anti" or hateful.  Just because someone has an opposing view point, doesn't make it anti anything.  Just because a person doesn't personally approve of a life style, well the feeling is mutual.  

Phil doesn't have to accept they'res, and they don't have to accept Phil's.  Phil's not forcing anyone to accept his faith or view.  There is no issue here unless someone attempts to manufacturer one.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 1:12 pm

Philophobia--The fear of hearing and the intolerance a belief other than your own.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 2:02 pm

Anyone have a Mossberg 930 SPX? Or something close they like?
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 2:17 pm

I've got an old Remington 870 Express that I bought when I was still in HS back in the early 80's.

Never could shoot an auto-loader, I was too busy trying to pump the darn thing to shift in another shell.

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 8:14 pm

I also have the 870 Express, very dependable. A few months back I bought a Weatherby SA-08 auto loader, but I finding the 870 to be the better of the two. I can strip the 870 and clean it in a few minutes while the auto loader takes much more time as the gases that eject the shells also make more of a dirt build up. For trap, I like the 870, for duck the auto loader.
Back to top Go down
Hilux

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 10:11 pm

ggbaird wrote:
Speaking of the 'Duck Guys'... I guess old Phil has come under fire big-time for voicing his opinion. So much for freedom of speech.

I don't think its a freedom of speech issue as it a politically correct issue , A&E has a right to suspend or fire him and I will not be watching A&E anymore , they had some good shows to like Shipping Wars and Longmire , this is why we in the USA need a cable Ala Cart where we can get the channels we want and not have to subsidize those we do not want .
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 20th 2013, 11:35 pm

I watched part of a show once and it didn't seem very interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 10:15 pm

Gun shopping? There's always the ORP .38 Special, designed by the same crack(pot) staff that gave us Obamacare ...

Gun Shopping? 133725082_vtg-polish-target-pistol-plastic-toy-gun-gag-gift-hewmar
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? EmptyDecember 22nd 2013, 10:56 pm

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gun Shopping? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Shopping?   Gun Shopping? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun Shopping?
Page 1 of 1