Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Assassination Program

Go down 
+2
shatto
joemac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joemac

joemac

US Assassination Program Empty
PostSubject: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 11:51 am

First it was phone calls, next it was your entire social footprint by the NSA. Now assassination of US citizens.

http://www.infowars.com/reporters-to-reveal-us-assassination-program/

Its disheartening that Iranian media is first to break this developing story. US MSM is absolutely useless. Makes one curious if there are any ties to this and deaths of Michael Hastings and Andrew Breitbart.

Rand Paul only had it partially right, not death by drone in siloed context, he should have expressed assassination by any means.
Back to top Go down
shatto

shatto

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 3:00 pm

Guess I'm not as good as I once was....
I found not one hint of assassination while reading the link. Nor that Iran broke the story. But I do love reading Vince Flynn.

The Internet is a big deal to governments because, as it always was, controlling access to information allows government to control the population.
But government doesn't need to worry about controlling the American media as they are an extension of the government.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 8:12 pm

Here's the originating link from Press TV -> http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/29/326636/us-assassination-program-to-be-exposed/

Press TV is an Iranian sponsored news media outlet.

About Press TV

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis. Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals. Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic cities.

Within the link assassination is mentioned twice.

Quote :
Two American journalists are working together to expose the role of the US National Security Agency in what they described as a “US assassination program.”
Quote :
“The connections between war and surveillance are clear. I don’t want to give too much away but Glenn and I are working on a project right now that has at its center how the National Security Agency plays a significant, central role in the US assassination program,” Scahill said on Saturday
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 4:33 pm

I wouldn't take PressTV as exactly a neutral or fair and balance place to get news.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 8:00 pm

Might want to evaluate journalists, their reputation, and the information, not the media outlet or TV channel the story was aired.

Glenn Greenwald is who worked with Edward Snowden to break the NSA spying on America dialog.

Jeremy Scahill is a well renowned investigative journalist at some point and time Jeremy has been on every one of the MSM outlets multiple times, not that the MSM has any credibility other than spouting slanted government talking points.  Jeremy has done fantastic work on private mercenaries hired by the State Department.  He's the author of Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army[/u]   Jeremy has done another book and documentary that's about to be released on JSOC called Dirty Wars

Jeremy's been on the ground in Yemen, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan others gathering real first hand information from the ground rather than teleprompter, talking points and left/right dialog.

Last edited by joemac on October 1st 2013, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 10:54 pm

joemac wrote:
First it was phone calls, next it was your entire social footprint by the NSA.  Now assassination of US citizens.

http://www.infowars.com/reporters-to-reveal-us-assassination-program/

Its disheartening that Iranian media is first to break this developing story.  US MSM is absolutely useless.  Makes one curious if there are any ties to this and deaths of Michael Hastings and Andrew Breitbart.

Rand Paul only had it partially right, not death by drone in siloed context, he should have expressed assassination by any means.
so I would just thought I would ask, whats with the upside down flag?

2010 Tundra 4x4 5.7 , 33" Cooper ST Maxx on RW Wheels (sold)
Back to top Go down
bones

bones

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 9:45 am

US Assassination Program 2034507644 
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 9:58 am

Upside down flags are an international sign of distress.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 12:03 pm

Diseasel wrote:
Upside down flags are an international sign of distress.
Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 12:40 am

Apparently taxiing an airplane with the flaps down is a sign of distress/hijacking. Hmm, maybe Americans need a way to show distress regarding the government while driving their vehicles. That would be something to market. I'm sure there'd be lots of interest as long as it didn't get adopted by one political party.

Something simple like they did in the Iraqi war. A couple of pieces of black tape on the bumper in an upside down V orientation. Or upside down USA letters on a small bumper sticker. But an upside down USA flag says it all, nothing to interpret there.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Assassination Program   US Assassination Program Empty

Back to top Go down

US Assassination Program
Page 1 of 1