Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting to win the football pool at work.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Waiting to win the football pool at work. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting to win the football pool at work.   Waiting to win the football pool at work. EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 9:21 pm

All I need is for the Broncos to beat the Raiders tonight to win. Should be easy, but you never know. Just in time, I have a gun club meeting tomorrow and dues for next year are due at this meeting. In one door and out the other.

bones

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to win the football pool at work.   Waiting to win the football pool at work. EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 10:24 am

I watched til half time, Broncos are a well oiled machine. It is fun to watch the Manning and Welker show. Coming from a Steelers fan.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to win the football pool at work.   Waiting to win the football pool at work. EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 1:44 pm

I didn't watch the game, found out this morning. I hadn't even looked at my picks since I knew whoever won would be told Monday at work. Mondays game was the tie breaker. I was about to drop out of the pool as I don't like playing the spreads.

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to win the football pool at work.   Waiting to win the football pool at work. Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting to win the football pool at work.
Page 1 of 1