Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stunt Plane Crash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bones

bones

Stunt Plane Crash Empty
PostSubject: Stunt Plane Crash   Stunt Plane Crash EmptyJune 24th 2013, 9:13 am

Anyone else see the video of this stunt plane crashing with the wing walker on the wing? If you can find the original video, I swear the pilot is still alive after the plane crashes and bursts into flames. After everything comes to a stop, near the end of the video, you can see something flailing in the flames that looks like the pilot trying to escape. What a horrible way to die. You either need to watch the video below very closely, or find a larger version of it and slow it down:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2500373364001/graphic-video-dayton-ohio-air-show-performer-accident/?intcmp=obnetwork
Back to top Go down
Truth
Admin

Stunt Plane Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stunt Plane Crash   Stunt Plane Crash EmptyJune 24th 2013, 3:54 pm

There are several pictures of her at documenting reality if you really want to see them. Due to the angle the plane hit and the lack of a cockpit in the pics, it's highly unlikely he survived long enough to suffer any.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Stunt Plane Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stunt Plane Crash   Stunt Plane Crash EmptyJune 24th 2013, 8:25 pm

If you google it, the pilot and wing walker both died in the crash. I'll stick to my boring job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stunt Plane Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stunt Plane Crash   Stunt Plane Crash Empty

Back to top Go down

Stunt Plane Crash
Page 1 of 1