Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's everyone doing for the long weekend?

Go down 
+5
ggbaird
Bambam
Diesel Dan
Diseasel
TheQuig
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

What's everyone doing for the long weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 24th 2013, 8:46 pm

I plan to sleep late, at least until 8:00 AM, Then I would like to run 100 shells through my new Weatherby to break it in and see how well it will shoots the lighter trap loads. Hit the trap range on Sunday morning with the boys, BBQ all weekend.

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 24th 2013, 9:49 pm

We found a smokin' deal on Hotwire for a local resort so we'll be hangin' out by the pool for a couple of days.

I'd like to go to the range this weekend but I'm waiting for my spotting scope to arrive.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 24th 2013, 10:18 pm

Our 20th anniversary is this weekend but I didn't want to go to Atlantic City on a Holiday weekend. Getting away is nice, even if it is only 30 miles from here.

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 24th 2013, 10:31 pm

Congrats. Our 15th is today. There have to be a slew of anniversaries this time of year.

Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 25th 2013, 9:46 am

It will be out 17th this year.
Back to top Go down
Bambam
Admin
Bambam

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 25th 2013, 1:45 pm

Happy Anniversary !

47° and rain today, puttering around the house, just got done messing with my Coleman powerchill cooler. It's been blowing a 15 amp fuse in the truck, took the plug apart and dropped a spring down the floor vent,so a ten minute job took 2 hours!

Unless the weather improves it looks to be a boring weekend!

8:00 am ! I couldn't get past 6:30 this morning,usually up at 4:30 during the week,so I guess 2 extra hours is sleeping in !

Thank you Vets. What's everyone doing for the long weekend? 1718455035

Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 25th 2013, 4:28 pm

Thanks Bam! I'm usually up at 6:15, so 8:00 feels late. Got out to the range and shot some trap, home and cleaned the shotgun and ready to go back tomorrow and keep score.

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 25th 2013, 4:49 pm

Happy Anniversary Rich!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Just got back from Toronto, visiting the MIL. Yeah!
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 25th 2013, 5:10 pm

My MIL is coming up for a week during the summer. Lucky me! Not!

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 25th 2013, 5:26 pm

Well apparently I am working Sunday What's everyone doing for the long weekend? 1072410463
Back to top Go down
Bambam
Admin
Bambam

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 25th 2013, 7:05 pm

Hilux wrote:
Well apparently I am working Sunday What's everyone doing for the long weekend? 1072410463

So is my wife, so Johnny will be home alone! What's everyone doing for the long weekend? 2602728110

Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 25th 2013, 11:13 pm

Today:
-timing chain tensioner on car
-new leaf springs on trailer
-repack bearings on trailer
-fix mower deck on rider
-played scrabble
-ate some steak
beer all gone Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 26th 2013, 12:29 am

Demolition my dad's 1/2 bathroom today, FC Dallas game tonight with my daughters participating in the rally tunnel, then flying out Monday to New Jersey to aid in an incident response issue with a client.
Back to top Go down
rustbucket

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 26th 2013, 12:27 pm

Mowed 3 acres yesterday. Today I've got to get the tiller up and running- change the oil etc. and hopefully get a few plants planted in the vegetable garden. Got a lot of trimming (fenceline etc) to do too but that probably won't happen until tomorrow
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 28th 2013, 8:34 pm

joemac wrote:
Demolition my dad's 1/2 bathroom today, FC Dallas game tonight with my daughters participating in the rally tunnel, then flying out Monday to New Jersey to aid in an incident response issue with a client.

What part of New Jersey will you be in?

joemac

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 28th 2013, 10:42 pm

Secaucus
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 29th 2013, 12:46 pm

In west palm beach FL for some fun. It's freaking crappy out though What's everyone doing for the long weekend? 2779125725

2010 Tundra 4x4 5.7 , 33" Cooper ST Maxx on RW Wheels (sold)
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 29th 2013, 7:23 pm

joemac wrote:
Secaucus

Thats up there! I'm about 80 miles or so, that's city and not a nice one LoL. Actually I think the area has improved along the water. My son goes to college up that way in Hoboken. How long will you be in NJ for? I know - too long! Wink

joemac

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 29th 2013, 8:16 pm

Leaving Friday morning tentatively. Might be back up next week. It's been work and hotel, not enough time for anything else or to venture into any suspect areas. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? EmptyMay 29th 2013, 8:26 pm

I don't know my way around up there at all. I do know there is a WWII submarine close by but I'm don't what what hours it's open. I really try to stay away from the cities. My son doesn't wander far from campus maybe 5 blocks in each direction and then it gets a little sketchy.

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for the long weekend?   What's everyone doing for the long weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's everyone doing for the long weekend?
Page 1 of 1