Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martial Law Trial Run?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joemac

joemac

Martial Law Trial Run? Empty
PostSubject: Martial Law Trial Run?   Martial Law Trial Run? EmptyMay 9th 2013, 12:12 pm

Has Lawrence O'Donnell looked at these pictures? Curious how he can claim such.

Amazed at the the number of rounds sprayed what appears all over the place.
Back to top Go down
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Trial Run?   Martial Law Trial Run? EmptyMay 9th 2013, 2:29 pm

It's Lawrence O'Donnell... an avowed commie. It goes without saying that anything he says can be dismissed as lies and propaganda.

That's why he's on MSNBC!

Back to top Go down
erude

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Trial Run?   Martial Law Trial Run? EmptyMay 9th 2013, 11:41 pm

I am going to start this by saying that right here in the town I live we had a psycho partially blow apart a house while he was barricaded inside. We've had several incidients in private homes where we needed armed officers and 1 ESU team I am glad they're around. To me they're getting help needed, but as a normal citizen I'd be a bit concerned... But I am not.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Trial Run?   Martial Law Trial Run? EmptyMay 9th 2013, 11:42 pm

That was crazy.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Trial Run?   Martial Law Trial Run? EmptyMay 10th 2013, 11:53 am

Once governments chose or the people let the government have the responsibility for making us safe, economically and physically protected at every turn, every venue, every possible scenario, they can only accomplish this by taking away our individual liberties and freedoms. We in effect hand over the responsibility from individuals to government, thus become less free.

What occurred in Boston was way too easy. Without much concern or said.

In a free and open society there will always be risk. Risk will always be present, always has always will. Now we certainly invite or jeopardize our security as we’re killing people all over the globe, this doesn't promote piece and dialog. It’s not unthinkable that if people are attempting to kill you, you want to hit or kill them back. This is the US’s mindset and policy, not sure why we find it shocking when they want to do it back to us.

We’re told these terrorist don’t like our way of life and are after our freedom. There are around 180 countries around the world that practice various forms of individual freedom. They don’t like our freedom mindset doesn't pass the common sense rational test.

Ironically all the thousands of troops at unknown cost both in the deployment and shutting down commerce in the entire city didn't locate the suspect, it was an individual citizen who identified the suspect’s location go figure.

Emergency services are expected and accepted, however when these services morph into inspection, continuous monitoring, forced inspection accompany abuse of civil liberties, this warrants further discussion and attention before it goes over the top.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Trial Run?   Martial Law Trial Run? Empty

Back to top Go down

Martial Law Trial Run?
Page 1 of 1