Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC Empty
PostSubject: Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC   Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC EmptyAugust 28th 2023, 4:15 pm

My daughter is home sick from school with Covid. Today someone shot a person/persons in the lab she would have taught in. So glad she is safe.
School is still under lock down, looking for the shooter.

Last edited by TheQuig on August 29th 2023, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC   Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC EmptyAugust 29th 2023, 3:25 am

Wow, glad she's ok.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC   Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC EmptyAugust 30th 2023, 11:23 am

The shooting took place in her building. She had seen the faculty member in her building but didn't know him.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC   Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC EmptyAugust 31st 2023, 6:59 pm

Glad she is okay. Close call for sure.

The media seemed to quickly put the story on the back page.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC   Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC EmptySeptember 25th 2023, 11:01 pm

Diseasel wrote:

The media seemed to quickly put the story on the back page.

On many things it appears.
There have been multiple bomb threats at the new battery plant down here but doesn't seem to make the news. I seen reference to one on local FB page because the nearby daycare had to be notified(evacuated?).

Can't blame the UAW workers on this because the plant is still under construction and tentatively won't be staffed by traditional GM workers.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC   Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC EmptySeptember 26th 2023, 1:37 pm

Again last week there was another lockdown as a guy came on campus with a gun waving it around as he was mad at his girlfriend. He got locked up quick.
Crazy times!
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC   Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC EmptySeptember 27th 2023, 2:12 pm

We had to work from home last week. Some employee at a different company here at Lincoln Center got fired and made some threats. Restrict us from carrying, but some still do. Better to walk away fired, than be carried out dead.

Diesel Dan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC   Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC Empty

Back to top Go down

Active shooter at my daughters lab UNC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: