Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting used to Corporate Job

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Getting used to Corporate Job Empty
PostSubject: Getting used to Corporate Job   Getting used to Corporate Job EmptyFebruary 28th 2023, 5:25 pm

https://www.forbes.com/lists/best-midsize-employers/
Ranked #6 on ForbesGetting used to Corporate Job 20230210
View from the elevator.

Whole different universe here compared to stifling mom and pop company I was at. The money flowing through this place is astounding. We are installing 2 million worth of computer hw this quarter alone.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to Corporate Job   Getting used to Corporate Job EmptyMarch 2nd 2023, 10:01 pm

Sounds like a good company in the right business.

I've been keeping an eye on utility stocks. As soon as their stock prices drop a bit I'll buy some. Lots of people were buying utilities for the 2-3% dividend but now 3 month US Treasuries are 4.94% so investors are exiting.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to Corporate Job   Getting used to Corporate Job EmptyOctober 16th 2023, 7:30 pm

Hows it going now? Still liking it?
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to Corporate Job   Getting used to Corporate Job EmptyOctober 18th 2023, 9:57 am

Still going good. Settled in and learning
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to Corporate Job   Getting used to Corporate Job EmptyOctober 27th 2023, 10:59 pm

Thats good. I need to find another dept to work in to get a raise. But right now ATT is in the middle of firing as many ppl as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting used to Corporate Job   Getting used to Corporate Job Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting used to Corporate Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: