Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its April, that means another truck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pup

pup

Its April, that means another truck. Empty
PostSubject: Its April, that means another truck.   Its April, that means another truck. EmptyApril 21st 2020, 6:45 pm

2019 F250 XLT FX4 6.7 PowerStroke 6-speed auto. 450hp/935 torque 3.55 gears, e-locker in the rearend. Factory bedliner, camper package.
Picked up a used one for a good price. Ford Certified Used vehicle, powertrain warranty extened til 2025. Rides better than the Ram, has more power too. And I needed a 4WD, got in a bind a couple times with the Ram the past few months getting it stuck in relatively easy shit. Had 24k miles on the clock.
This Wuhan Apocalypse has the dealers doing some good deals.
Its April, that means another truck. 2019f210
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Its April, that means another truck.   Its April, that means another truck. EmptyApril 21st 2020, 8:29 pm

I'm speechless😮!
It does make sense though. One time with my fifth wheel I camped alongside a lake. The next morning I couldn't get out of the spot without 4X4. I haven't had a truck since the mid 90's that didn't have 4X4.
Good luck with the new truck.

pup

PostSubject: Re: Its April, that means another truck.   Its April, that means another truck. EmptyApril 21st 2020, 9:01 pm

First 4x4 Truck I ever bought. Hope it's a good one
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Its April, that means another truck.   Its April, that means another truck. EmptyApril 21st 2020, 9:31 pm

Mainly, we have 4X4 for the snow months. But also I use it to surf fish at the Atlantic Ocean, which by the crow is about 6 miles east. It's nice to be able to have all your gear with you instead of parking and carrying everything. Also, we have a million acres pine forest that borders our West that I wouldn't go in without 4X4 that is all sand.
I think you Will like the peace of mind it will give you.

Admin
Bambam

PostSubject: Re: Its April, that means another truck.   Its April, that means another truck. EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 11:09 am

Nice ride !!!! Cool

Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

PostSubject: Re: Its April, that means another truck.   Its April, that means another truck. EmptyMay 3rd 2020, 11:25 pm

Nice upgrade.
Even in TN I prefer 4wd. Love 4LO for backing my trailers up hill.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

PostSubject: Re: Its April, that means another truck.   Its April, that means another truck. EmptyMay 18th 2020, 5:26 pm

Looks good. I got my dad pickup when he passed back last October. My only wish is that it was 4x4. Its a 2008 4 door Tundra. It has some paints chips and 2 dents in the bed but it has the 5.7 V8. Its the new Presidential Mode of Transportation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its April, that means another truck.   Its April, that means another truck. Empty

Back to top Go down

Its April, that means another truck.
Page 1 of 1