Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trumps in

Go down 
+6
theshyguy
Scout
Hilux
TheQuig
pup
Truth
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Truth
Admin

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 20th 2017, 5:27 pm

I watched the inauguration and thought he pretty much told it like it is, and like it needs to be. Never really cared for the guy, but if he can rid Washington of 25% of the corruption, he'll have done a good job. I fully support him, as every American should, but it sickens me to see all the whiney traitors protesting.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 20th 2017, 7:01 pm

That is rioting, not protesting.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 20th 2017, 9:15 pm

I heard a good joke today. Out of the 1200 protestors, only 3 missed work today!
Back to top Go down
Hilux

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 20th 2017, 11:49 pm

I wonder when president Trump is going to get the Nobel piece prize ?
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 10:43 am

Sounds like he will get the pen out on Monday. I thought he would start on Inauguration day when he said "the hour of action has arrived."

Gotta wonder if those protesters were employed by the DNC etc?

The Clintons probably hung out so much on Friday in hope Trump will show some mercy.

Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 3:12 pm

Last night I re watched Reagan's first inaugural speech and found Trump said the same thing in different words. This morning I found out that was the speech he studied more than any other. Guess it makes sense now.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 9:20 pm

I let the kids in school watch the speech. I was very surprised that they were applauding at times. Not bad for 8th graders. Even though we live in a Democrat majority state, our county has always been Republican. Our Congressman for our District is and has been a Pro 2A all along and votes for our rights every time a gun bill is up for a vote.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 1:12 am

I never liked his totally foul mouth and disrespect for anyone until they became useful to him in some way but I did like him a hell of a lot more than Clinton. Or I guess I actually disliked him far less than I detested Hillary. I hope he is successful in pushing back against federal bureaucracy and the states take back power as does Congress.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 2:51 pm

Trump is the lessor of two evils. I like a lot of what he says, but lets face it, you can only get so many new laws and change treaties in the time you are president. If he screws up and turns into an ass, I be on his sh*t, but until then I give him the respect due to a new president.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 6:53 pm

Judging how absurdly insane and growing the left is, Trump must be doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Truth
Admin

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 8:43 pm

I would like to see something done about media being one sided. I do believe in free speech, but when the media only seems to report hurtful or damaging news, they need to be fined first then suspend their license.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 24th 2017, 10:16 pm

The old media is crumbling before our eyes as it is. Too old and corrupt to adapt.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 11:22 am

Stuffs going to change, that's for dang sure. I'm all for it! Let the entitled and lazy from the left an the right freak out.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 2:38 pm

Morning Joe crazies were all in a fit yesterday.."When is he going to take a nap or something" "He's doing everything he promised!!"

The left only wants issues and never a solution to them. Solutions removes the opportunity for them to be a victim, and their meaning for existing is wrapped around being the apex victim.

They were in an absolute fit because issue after issue is being solved and taken off the victim table and had no idea how to react to a President actually doing something instead of just talking about maybe doing something.
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 6:14 pm

President Trump Turns His Attention to Automakers

Quote :
In the first days of the new administration, it seems the auto industry is a big priority. On Monday, President Donald Trump met with more than a dozen CEOs (including those of Ford and Tesla) to promote U.S. manufacturing and jobs, then Tuesday he met with the CEOs of Ford, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and GM to discuss the loosening of environmental regulations to help increase U.S. vehicle production.

This focus lines up with Trump's campaign rhetoric in which he repeatedly mentioned automakers, separately criticizing Ford and GM for their plans to build plants in Mexico. Our friends at Cars.com have a breakdown of the new president's plans and actions, which will be updated as more news breaks.

What does this mean for pickup trucks? The view forward is unclear but there are quite a few pickup trucks currently manufactured in Mexico; those include various models of Ram 1500 and Ram HD, and the GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 crew cabs. Toyota is also set to expand their Tacoma production facility in Tijuana sometime in late 2017 or early 2018.

And for those wondering about the officially announced 2019 Ford Ranger, it will be built in Ford's Michigan Assembly Plant, in Wayne, Michigan.

PickupTrucks.com
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Diseasel

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 12:26 am

There was lots of action on the illegal immigration front today. Nice to see funding pulled from sanctuary cities, etc. Round the bad guys up and ship 'em out.

Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 10:59 am

The more the democrats complain and pee their pants the better Trump must be doing.

I am worried about this $1T infrastructure plan though. We saw how wasteful the 2009 version was with Obama years later literally laughing at how few "shovel ready" jobs that it produced.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 1:19 pm

Obama's plan was a democrat donor payoff represented as stimulus.

Trump's orders on the pipelines included using American made pipes too. He's serious about keeping the rust belt states in his corner, and he'll have to funnel manufacturing jobs there to do it. The unions are loving him so far.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 4:49 pm

When I worked in government, All parts on a project had to be American made or show good cause why American parts could not be used. Delay in receiving parts was a reason to buy some foreign parts. We needed a large diameter ductile iron cross pipe and we couldn't get an American one for 3 to 6 months, so we were allowed an India replacement pipe.
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 6:05 pm

TheQuig wrote:
I let the kids in school watch the speech. I was very surprised that they were applauding at times. Not bad for 8th graders. Even though we live in a Democrat majority state, our county has always been Republican. Our Congressman for our District is and has been a Pro 2A all along and votes for our rights every time a gun bill is up for a vote.

That's like here,

everyone thinks IL is so blue, but actually the entire state is red except for all those leaches in cook county and the rich pricks in Lake county

county by county in the entire state, is WAY RED...
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 6:23 pm

And the "Hillary won the popular vote" morons wants to turn the entire country into that.

5 or 6 metro areas would elect the President every 4 years and the entire country would turn into California overnight. One party rule where no one has a voice.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 11:07 pm

Yep, there's a reason the dems want open borders.
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 12:08 pm

They need a permanent underclass completely dependent on them.

Once a slaver, always a slaver.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:08 pm

Trump taking some heat over the weekend. Gotta love the Sbux CEO saying he plans to hire 10k refugees around the world. I'd think that could be a negative for many customers and investors.

It may not be far fetched for Trump apply pressure on tech companies to hire more Americas.

Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 3:25 pm

Ford Motor Company weighs in....

Joint message from Ford Motor Company Executive Chairman Bill Ford and President & CEO Mark Fields on new U.S. travel ban:

Respect for all people is a core value of Ford Motor Company, and we are proud of the rich diversity of our company here at home and around the world. That is why we do not support this policy or any other that goes against our values as a company. We are not aware, to date, of any Ford employees directly affected by this policy. We will continue working to ensure the well-being of our employees by promoting the values of respect and inclusion in the workplace.

Political Correctness running wild. Good luck squaring that stance in the States that buys most of your trucks.

Back to top Go down
Diseasel

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 5:43 pm

I'm not sure how these CEOs think it's good business sense to cater to the status quo.Maybe it's that liberal limousine double standard much the same way Zuckerberg says to tear down walls but yet takes advantage of the less informed or fortunate in Kaui.

And today's soundbite from the Canadian PM Trudeau saying his country will always respond to hate with love. Whew! We'll see how that works out for him.

Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 6:13 pm

I guess he thinks the world is a Subaru commercial.

Just think if these spineless morons were around when Hitler was storming the world.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 8:56 pm

pup wrote:
Ford Motor Company weighs in....

Joint message from Ford Motor Company Executive Chairman Bill Ford and President & CEO Mark Fields on new U.S. travel ban:

Respect for all people is a core value of Ford Motor Company, and we are proud of the rich diversity of our company here at home and around the world. That is why we do not support this policy or any other that goes against our values as a company. We are not aware, to date, of any Ford employees directly affected by this policy. We will continue working to ensure the well-being of our employees by promoting the values of respect and inclusion in the workplace.

Political Correctness running wild. Good luck squaring that stance in the States that buys most of your trucks.

This is pretty funny coming from Ford, as it is a well know fact that Henry Ford was a big anti-semitic.
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 1:40 am

And these same CEOs will fall over themselves to get into China, they'll sell their souls, ignore human rights violations, give away American jobs, industry know-how, etc.

Zuckerturd is a prime example. He's been trying to get into China for years. Maybe a coincidence but in 2012 he married a American-Chinese woman, he learns Mandarin, rides Obama's coat tales during his presidential visit to China, and tweaked his software to suit the Chinese gestapo.  

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mark-zuckerbergs-beijing-blues-1485791106?mod=pls_whats_news_us_business_f

Quote :
Since regulators blocked the service in 2009, CEO Mark Zuckerberg has hired well-connected executives, developed censorship tools and taken a ‘smog jog’ in Beijing—but the company has made no visible headway.

You gotta love the smog job. Common sense taking a back seat for potential profits.
Back to top Go down
theshyguy

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 1:47 am

Everyone is throwing a fit but no one should be surprised. It was a flawed execution for sure as he apparently didn't get the input of his cabinet which for sure needs to have a hand in an EO crafting but Trump is only doing exactly what he said he would do. When Obama began to "fundamentally transform" America everything was great but when Trump does his campaign promises then somehow his actions are unAmerican.

And Obama is already getting into Trumps business. Why cant he take a queue from past presidents and leave and stay gone? Oh right, he is the reincarnation of Carter and neither of them have any decency when it comes to successors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trumps in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumps in   Trumps in Empty

Back to top Go down

Trumps in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Around the Keg-O-Rator-
Jump to: