Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Bronco?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ggbaird

Next Bronco? Empty
PostSubject: Next Bronco?   Next Bronco? EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 11:42 am

2020 Ford Bronco Rendering From Bronco6G
Will it look like this?

Next Bronco? Image16

Quote :
With the news from Ford about four new SUVs coming in the near future Bronco lovers everywhere, us included, think a sixth-generation Bronco will be one of those SUVs. The team at Brocno6G.com just released what they think the potential future Bronco will look like.
Unlike the Bronco renderings we showed off two years ago, this rendering appears to be based off the F-150 platform, which would be A-OK in our book. The concept posted by the admin at Bronco6g.com features the traditional boxy design of the Bronco with vintage-style front fenders, cool round headlights, a Raptor-esque front bumper, and a killer roof rack we wouldn’t mind loading with gear to hit the trail.

Bronco6G sees the new Bronco competing with the all-new Jeep Wrangler JL platform that will be on the market in 2018. According to Bronco6G’s sources Ford has already purchased Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon’s for testing purposes.

While we love this rendering and wouldn’t be mad if one was in the driveway, we don’t think the new Bronco Ford might make would be this awesome. We do know that the Ranger is coming back sometime around 2018, and hope it’s as awesome as the last generation. The Bronco would most likely be based of that platform, meaning we would get a smaller chassis and would probably be missing a stout V-8 engine. As long as it’s not a unibody crossover with an anemic four-cylinder, it should be pretty awesome.

Next Bronco? Image15

Truck Trend
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
theshyguy

Next Bronco? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Bronco?   Next Bronco? EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 2:41 pm

I saw that earlier this morning. I hope the Bronco is one of the 4 new SUVS and I like that rendering of a concept. That Bronco or a close look-alike and small diesel would be killer. You'd get power, mileage and looks.
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

Next Bronco? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Bronco?   Next Bronco? EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 8:36 pm

Is Ford behind this yet?  Or is a magazine wish? That's a lot of room from Ford saying four new SUV's are coming, any replacements or next generation for current models. The hot market currently is the CUV, large medium and compact.

Ford currently has has the Edge, Explorer, Escape, and Flex. The Edge platform is old, Explorer same sold, Escape not new, Flex old. I would hedge a rework of the existing nameplates minus the Flex possibly?

That magazine concept however is cool looking, however it's a great amount of speculation here.. Can the F-150 platform be trimmed that short?
Back to top Go down
ggbaird

Next Bronco? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Bronco?   Next Bronco? EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 10:25 pm

Not officially confirmed yet, but there's a lot of suggestion that points in the Broncos reincarnation.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/11/10/ford-uaw-contract-suggests-return-ranger-and-bronco-to-usa/

As for the four SUVs in the next four years, one has been confirmed as the EcoSport, a smaller than Escape mini-CUV to compete with the Chevy Trax, Buick Encore and Honda HR-V, which is already in market in other countries.
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
theshyguy

Next Bronco? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Bronco?   Next Bronco? EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 11:33 am

I think the new offering from Ford will be all new vehicles since the current lineup have all had remodels recently except the Flex and the Expedition which only had a refresh for 2016.

I'm afraid they will do what helped sink GM in that they will start to offer too many options and too much will be spent on marketing each vehicle and producing too many different models of largely the same vehicles; cousins of GMCs, Chevy, Buick, Cadillac...etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Bronco? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Bronco?   Next Bronco? Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Bronco?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SUV's / CUV's :: American-
Jump to: