Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need my son to make an App for me:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

I need my son to make an App for me: Empty
PostSubject: I need my son to make an App for me:   I need my son to make an App for me: EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 11:59 am

I have been substituting for the local school district. I like to sub at the High School as I'm home by 2:00 pm, but I'm wilingl to work the middle school, and another school for 5th & 6th grade.
There are 3 ways to get an assignment:
1. Wait for a phone call that can come as early as 5:00 am.
2. Go online and check the web site and pick an available job you want, or schedule an off day that you can't work.
3. Yesterday, I signed up for a free 30 day trial for a service with the web site that immediately notifies you as soon as a job comes up as opposed to going online every 10-15 minutes to see what is available. If you like the service, it's $39 for a year. Last night I passed on a 6th grade class as the younger you go, the harder and more headaches there are. No other jobs came up. This morning as I was web surfing my phone beeped to let me know jobs were posted. I immediately picked up my phone, saw the 2 jobs and by the time I accepted both were taken. All within 30 seconds.
I'm wondering if my son can make me an app that would automatically except any full day job in the 3 schools I had picked? For what the job pays, I can't live with my phone in my hand every day until I find a job. So far I have only worked 5 days this month, but did have the flu for 6 days.
I'll call my son in the afternoon as it is Friday, he doesn't have class, so I let him sleep and not bother him until after 12:00 pm.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

I need my son to make an App for me: Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need my son to make an App for me:   I need my son to make an App for me: EmptyFebruary 1st 2015, 3:14 am

TheQuig wrote:
So far I have only worked 5 days this month,
Shocked
I worked 28 of the 31 days in January and caught some flak for 2 of the days I didn't work.

Can't help you at all with the app, still haven't down loaded a single one....ever.
Back to top Go down

I need my son to make an App for me:
Page 1 of 1