Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remote control for car stereo

Go down 
+2
GMC D-Max
Hilux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilux

Remote control for car stereo  Empty
PostSubject: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 11:44 pm

I bought a Sony CD player at Wal-Mart the other day for my 1985 Chevy pickup and it has a remote control WTF ! I don't understand confused
Back to top Go down
GMC D-Max

GMC D-Max

PostSubject: Re: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 9:42 am

What's not to understand?

Once you use it, you will wonder how you did without one for so long. No need to take your eyes of the road to operate the head unit, or trying to punch tiny buttons while jouncing over what passes for "streets" these days...

Wink
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 2:56 pm

When I first put in my Sirius/XM system, it came with a remote. It was a PITA, easier just to push the radio buttons than to grab the remote and change the station or volume. My current truck has the steering wheel controls, that I like and use all the time.
Back to top Go down
Yota_fan

PostSubject: Re: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 12:09 am

If you are outside of your vehicle, and you are listening to the stereo (such as a party, car cruise, etc.), having a remote would come in handy in such a situation..
Back to top Go down
Hilux

PostSubject: Re: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 12:12 am

Yota_Fan wrote:
If you are outside of your vehicle, and you are listening to the stereo (such as a party, car cruise, etc.), having a remote would come in handy in such a situation..
That makes sense .
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 10:33 am

Yota_Fan wrote:

Those days are long gone for me. Mad
Back to top Go down
shatto

shatto

PostSubject: Re: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  EmptyOctober 16th 2014, 10:35 pm

Will it work with your smart phone?
Back to top Go down
joemac

joemac

PostSubject: Re: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 12:29 pm

Had a remote for my Kenwood in the Silverado. Never used it. Buttons were way too small, and too many to be able to locate a function without taking my eye off the road. Plus the remote was never in a consistent place. Cup holder here, bin there, console there...blah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remote control for car stereo    Remote control for car stereo  Empty

Back to top Go down

Remote control for car stereo
Page 1 of 1