Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tundra TRD Pro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ggbaird

Tundra TRD Pro Empty
PostSubject: Tundra TRD Pro   Tundra TRD Pro EmptyAugust 29th 2014, 11:41 am

2015 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Starts at $42,385
Price Higher than TRD Package, Less than F-150 Raptor

Tundra TRD Pro Image87

Quote :
For most of its existence, the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor had no serious competition. Some have compared it loosely to the Ram Power Wagon, but the two trucks are really in different classes and aimed at different audiences. So the Raptor stood alone -- until now. Toyota introduced the TRD Pro package for the 2015 Tundra, Tacoma, and 4Runner, and today, we have pricing for the Tundra TRD Pro. Pricing for Toyota’s presumptive Raptor-fighter starts at $42,385 for a Double Cab model, and an even $45,000 for the Crew Max model. Both models include $1,100 destination. Prices of vehicles sold in areas covered by Gulf States Toyota may vary.

The pricing for the TRD Pro package is a substantial premium over a regular 5.7L 4x4 model, with an SR5 Double Cab 4x4 going for $35,395 and a Crew Max going for $37,755. The optional TRD package adds $1,975, bringing the totals to $37,370 and $39,730, respectively.

However, pricing for the Tundra TRD Pro models undercuts the Raptor by a substantial margin, with the extended-cab model going for $46,190, including destination, and the Raptor Super Crew starting at $49,090. Because of high demand for the model, there have been widespread reports of dealer markups, so finding a Raptor for MSRP can be a challenge.

Truck Trend
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/

Tundra TRD Pro
Page 1 of 1