Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As much as I love my 16 year old........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQuig

TheQuig

As much as I love my 16 year old........ Empty
PostSubject: As much as I love my 16 year old........   As much as I love my 16 year old........ EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 3:15 pm

There are days when I would like to smack him up side his head.
Last Tuesday the wife and two kids drove to Georgia to stay with friends for 3 weeks. I'll will fly to Atlanta next Saturday, spend a week and drive home with them.
So I'm stuck with the animals, which normally isn't too bad, but my daughter hasn't kept on a kept up on cleaning and repairing the duck pen (12 ducks) so I took half a day to rehang a gate, get the coop door working correctly and in general getting it back on track.
Next task is to mow the lawn. My son has told me he has to fill a front tire every time because it leaks. Okay, get the tire filled, I see I need to by a new tube or try some slime on it and end that pain. Now I'm ready to mow, NO KEYS! My son, for god only knows what reason, has both of the keys with him in Georgia. He took apart the push mower to put on a new cord, but I can't find the assembly where the new cord goes. At least I have a weed w As much as I love my 16 year old........ 1072410463 acker that works.

joemac

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love my 16 year old........   As much as I love my 16 year old........ EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 5:29 pm

With the twelve inch cutting radius of the weed whacker going to be a long weekend of mowing. Grab a beer or four, eight.
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love my 16 year old........   As much as I love my 16 year old........ EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 9:00 pm

When I texted him, he told me any key would turn it on. Now how does he know that? Weed wacker and a mini keg might work, but work would not be happy when I don't show up for a couple of days right before vacation.

PostSubject: Re: As much as I love my 16 year old........   As much as I love my 16 year old........ Empty

Back to top Go down

As much as I love my 16 year old........
Page 1 of 1