Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiberglass In-Ground Pool

Go down 
+6
Scout
Diesel Dan
joemac
ggbaird
Breathing Borla
bones
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
erude

Fiberglass In-Ground Pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass In-Ground Pool   Fiberglass In-Ground Pool - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 12:09 pm

Diesel Dan wrote:
rustbucket wrote:

To which I say "Nothing runs like a Deere". Could be wrong but afaik Fiat's Case IH (Farmall) has little in the SCUT market, it's almost all Kubota (BX series), Deere (1000 series) and Massey Ferguson (GC1700 series) with a little New Holland thrown in.  

Back in WI my IH 784 was red but the IH 3500A (based off *84 series) was yellow/white. Now in OH my IH Cub lo-boy(185) is a yellow/white and my JD backhoe is Yellow as well.

If I could justify a new machine I'd like a New Holland TC45D, test drove one and it was pretty nice. The super steer takes a little getting used to. Was going to buy a Century 3040(Branson rebadged) but the guy up by turtle lake sold it out from under me.
The new holland has many of same components as a Mahindra for a lot more money. The only thing that new holland makes worth their price is skidsteer loaders and compact track loaders.
Back to top Go down

Fiberglass In-Ground Pool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2