Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question?

Go down 
+3
pup
Breathing Borla
Scout
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scout

Scout

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 12:38 pm

First let me say I really like posting here and I continue to do so. Everyone here seems like the people I'd like to get to know and have a beer with. I've ran forums like this and know the work involved in keeping them going and making them successful. I'm a truck enthusiast first, but enjoy talking about everything.

Now don't freak out, I'm not (even though some may want me to  Question? 3293792524 ) going anywhere. However things are pretty civil here and I frequent another auto forum that can be kind of like a madhouse. In fact that's kinda how it all started. The rules are as lax as they can be without allowing total chaos, and it makes it fun to be able to let loose. There are a lot of knowledgeable people there, and even a couple (what I would consider) industry insiders. Problem for me is I've been there for so long that I can almost predict who is gonna say what before they post it. I'd like to see some new blood. It would be good to see your take on the conversations going on there. You could remain level headed as I know you to be here, or you can go crazy and let loose. The place is good for that kind thing.

So my question is,

Would any of you be interested in checking out, and maybe contributing to another forum?

I'm also asking for permission to post the link here. I know it could be seen as spamming and I'm not into that. I also know some places consider it "member mining" and I don't want rustle any feathers here. My intent is not to hurt this place and steel members. Juts to ad to the other place.

So is anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Breathing Borla

Breathing Borla

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 12:59 pm

what forum is it?

I am on several, so I don't view it as leaving here to contribute elsewhere

I am still on the two tundra boards, tundrasolutions and tundratalk, even though some there get all pissy since I own a Ram now, LOL

I'm also on ramforumz

go ahead and post the link.

and another thing, you don't have to hold back in the appropriate section here, as far as I'm concern just about anything goes in the tug-o-war section

2010 Tundra 4x4 5.7 , 33" Cooper ST Maxx on RW Wheels (sold)
Back to top Go down
pup

pup

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 1:02 pm

It finally happened....I've become stale.  Question? 1346693609 
Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 1:23 pm

Quote :
and another thing, you don't have to hold back in the appropriate section here, as far as I'm concern just about anything goes in the tug-o-war section

It can be kinda like someone left the door to the asylum open at the other place.  But over moderation at the commercial forums is how and why it got started.  Because things have changed so much since the beginning some restraint is necessary, but not much.

Here is the link.

http://www.carfanaticsforum.com/index.php

Edit:
Though most is allowed in the main forum some things just go too far, or get too off topic. When it happens it gets moved to a section called CFCC. It's not for the thin skinned so permission is necessary to see and post in that section because it's where the S can hit the fan. The politics section ended up there because, well, you know how it gets when the rite and left get going.

Last edited by Scout on April 3rd 2014, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 1:27 pm

Scout wrote:
 Everyone here seems like the people I'd like to get to know and have a beer with.  

'nother intranet tough guy eh? Question? 1072410463 

Post away, I'm also on cruzetalk.com and garagejournal.com
Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 1:36 pm

Hope to see you there.  You'll be able to figure out who I am easy enough over there.  Question? 233199915 Question? 233199915 Question? 233199915 
Back to top Go down
TheQuig

TheQuig

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 7:42 pm

This is the only truck forum I'm still on. I mostly go on a few gun forums, just don't have the time anymore to kill ready endless posts.

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 8:16 pm

I think I've checked out most of the truck forums around, but this is it for me too. I still check out the blogs at PUTC often, but rarely ever post. It's out of control there, literally. I tried some Harley forums too, and a Spyder forum, but quickly lost interest on those. Also hung around a diabetic forum for a bit. Wow, talk about depressing.

I just registered at the Car Fanatics. Will check it out. Thanks for the link Scout!
Back to top Go down
https://pickupownersgroup.forumotion.com/
Diseasel

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 8:28 pm

TheQuig wrote:
This is the only truck forum I'm still on. I mostly go on a few gun forums, just don't have the time anymore to kill reading endless posts.

+3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question?   Question? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question?
Page 1 of 1