Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Movie Recording

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diseasel

Underground Movie Recording Empty
PostSubject: Underground Movie Recording   Underground Movie Recording EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:52 pm

I can't find the link but someone was mentioning underground movie recordings. Looks like the Feds are getting serious about it...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101354707
Back to top Go down
Scout

Scout

PostSubject: Re: Underground Movie Recording   Underground Movie Recording EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 2:33 pm

I'm still wondering how pirating movies falls under homeland security's jurisdiction. I know it's illegal, but is it really worthy of national security resources? Seems like any local law agency would be more appropriate. Just another sign the government is getting way to big?
Back to top Go down
Diseasel

PostSubject: Re: Underground Movie Recording   Underground Movie Recording EmptyJanuary 22nd 2014, 4:00 pm

Doesn't make sense to me either. Sounds like they were loaded for bear. Maybe they suspected a terror plot otherwise it seems a bit fishy. Government agencies are too big, over reaching, and are getting too much funding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Movie Recording   Underground Movie Recording Empty

Back to top Go down

Underground Movie Recording
Page 1 of 1